ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the German ambassadors conference in Berlin on a panel on Balkans and interventions together with Nikolaus Graf Lamdsdorff, German Special Envoy for South-Eastern Europe, Turkey and the EFTA-States, Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman of the Munich Security Conference, and Miroslav Lajcak, Managing Director for Russia, Eastern Neighbourhood and the Western Balkans in the EU's External Action Service.
30 August 2011
ESI in Berlin at the German ambassadors conference
- 22 May 2013: Brussels – ESI event: Croatia's European transformation (film screening and discussion)
- 22 May 2013: Brussels – ESI event: Lost in limbo? EU enlargement and the southern Balkans – Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia
- 13 May 2013: Bratislava – ESI discussing EU enlargement in SEE with EPP group
- 9 May 2013: Budapest – ESI at the Central European University: Building Sustainable Peace in the Western Balkans. A View From Practitioners
- 9 May 2013: Budapest – ESI career event at the Central European University
- 9 May 2013: Budapest – Film screening of ESI Croatia film at the Central European University
- 6 May 2013: Washington D.C. – ESI at Congressional Hearing on Albania
- 2 May 2013: Edirne – The EU and the Balkans 2013 - the promise of Europeanisation
- 26 April 2013: Vienna – ESI on freedom of movement at OSCE's annual Supplementary Human Dimension Meeting
- 17 April 2013: Zagreb – ESI at conference on further EU enlargement in South Eastern Europe
- 17 April 2013: Zagreb – Public screening of ESI Croatia documentary: Twilight of Heroes – Croatia, Europe and the International Tribunal
- 16 April 2013: Brussels – ESI participates in FES workshop "Thessaloniki II"
- 16 April 2013: Ankara – ESI at USAK/BIIA workshop: Can Turkey become a model for the development of the Balkans?
- 12 April 2013: Istanbul – ESI at the first meeting of the trilateral US-Europe-Turkey task force
- 10 April 2013: Berlin – Screening of ESI Croatia documentary at EFB Fellowship Programme in Berlin
- 25 March 2013: Istanbul – Public event on "The prospects for stability and instability in the Caucasus in 2013" with Eka Tkeshelashvili
- 25 March 2013: Ghent – Guest lecture on EU policy of visa liberalisation
- 22 March 2013: Ankara – Meetings and presentation on EU values
- 12 March 2013: Paris – European Neighbourhoods: demographic and territorial stakes of the Western Balkans
- 7 March 2013: Brussels – ESI at Thessaloniki@10 conference: the Europeanisation of the Balkans
- More news…