ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 20. November 2015: Stockholm – ESI public lecture: EU, Turkey, Germany, Sweden and the refugee crisis
- 17. November 2015: Brussels – ESI at public event: The Syrian refugee crisis and its implications for EU-Turkey relations
- 12. November 2015: Warsaw – Meetings and presentation on ESI's policy proposal for the Syrian refugee crisis
- 2. November 2015: Turkey – ESI presentations in Ankara and Istanbul on Turkey's and Germany's role in solving the Syrian refugee crisis
- 2. November 2015: Vienna – ESI debating Europe's refugee crisis
- 28. Oktober 2015: Moscow – ESI presentations on the crisis of human rights in Europe and the Syrian refugee crisis
- 16. Oktober 2015: Berlin – ESI briefing: The Syrian refugee crisis, Germany and Turkey - What to expect from Ankara?
- 7. Juli 2015: Berlin – ESI/Harvard workshop on human rights strategies and the costs and consequences of torture
- 23. Juni 2015: Pristina – Textbooks in Kosovo: ESI call for reform
- 4. Juni 2015: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College lecturing on the Western Balkans
- 19. Mai 2015: Stockholm – ESI on the Western Balkans and Turkey at Sida's EUROLATIN Regional Meeting
- 18. Mai 2015: Munich – ESI on Anatolian entrepreneurs as Islamic Calvinists
- 18. Mai 2015: Pristina – ESI at roundtable on the visa liberalisation process in Kosovo: Where are we now?
- 12. Mai 2015: Brussels – ESI sponsors European Parliament event on Azerbaijan
- 4. Mai 2015: Ankara – ESI at panel debate on the road to visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: problems and prospects
- 27. April 2015: Tirana – ESI at conference on European integration
- 23. April 2015: Pristina – ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21. April 2015: Strasbourg – ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 20. April 2015: Kiev – ESI at thought leaders seminar
- 18. April 2015: Berlin – ESI with young civil servants from SEE and ESI workshop
- More news…