ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 19. September 2017: Munich – ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17. September 2017: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7. September 2017: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6. September 2017: Berlin – The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5. September 2017: Bled – ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- 6. Juli 2017: Chios – ESI at debate on the situation of refugees in Turkey and Europe
- 4. Juli 2017: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 4. Juli 2017: Istanbul – ESI at workshop on revitalising Turkey-EU-Germany relations
- 3. Juli 2017: Ankara – ESI at workshop: "EU-Turkey Protocol: Expectations and Implementations"
- 29. Juni 2017: Bern – ESI at Swiss MFA Western Balkans retreat
- 22. Juni 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20. Juni 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- 20. Juni 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Problem Solved? - How to tackle the Refugee Crisis and Migration to the EU"
- 15. Juni 2017: Budapest – ESI at CEU workshop on action research, effective writing, visualization, and advocacy
- 14. Juni 2017: ESI interview on Dutch TV on EU asylum and migration policy
- 9. Juni 2017: Brussels – ESI on the Western Balkans at the Political Assembly of the European People's Party
- 8. Juni 2017: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College on the Western Balkans and meetings on EU asylum and border policy
- 29. Mai 2017: Berlin – ESI at the Think 20 Summit "Global Solutions"
- 22. Mai 2017: Athens – "Europe's Borders: Security, Migration, Human Rights"
- 18. Mai 2017: The Hague – "Human Act or Devil's Pact? Human rights aspects of migration agreements between EU and third countries"
- More news…