On 7 October 2010, ESI Senior Analyst Alexandra Stiglmayer presented the Schengen White List Project and the visa liberalisation process for the Western Balkans to the Visa Liberalisation Working Group of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum, which was preparing recommendations to be issued at the second meeting of the Civil Society Forum planned for 18/19 November 2010 in Berlin.
The invited participants of the visa group included:
- Armenia: Armen Grigoryan, Analytical Center on Globalization and Regional Cooperation
- Azerbaijan: Avaz Hasanov, Society for Humanitarian Research
- Belarus: Katerina Przybylska, Belarusian Robert Schuman Society, comments Ulad Vialichka, Consortium EUROBELARUS
- Georgia: Ani Ananikovi PMMG Public Movement Multinational Georgia
- Moldova: material in written form prepared by Leonid Litra (Institute for Development and Social Initiatives "Viitorul CSF organisation participating in WG4), presenting: Jana Kobzova: European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR)
- Ukraine: Oleksandr Sushko, Institute for Euro-Atlantic Cooperation/ Center for Peace Conversion and Foreign Policy of Ukraine