On Monday 11 April, ESI Senior Analyst Alexandra Stiglmayer discussed with a group of 15 journalists from South-East Europe the lessons from the visa liberalisation process for the Western Balkans for the enlargement process, the possibility that visa requirements are re-introduced and the situation in Kosovo. The journalists were participants of a training course organised by the Robert Bosch Stiftung and the Thomson Reuters Foundation called "Political and Economic Reporting from Southeast Europe".
11 April 2011
ESI with SEE journalists in Brussels
- 24 April 2017: Strasbourg – ESI at PACE side event: Corruption Allegations and Transparency in the PACE - The way forward
- 5 April 2017: Rome – ESI at conference on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans and meetings on "The Malta Plan"
- 4 April 2017: Essen – ESI at Mercator Salon: European democracies and populism
- 1 April 2017: Ulcinj – ESI discusses freedom of movement in the EU and the Western Balkans
- 30 March 2017: Paris – Meetings on European foreign policy and "The Malta Plan"
- 29 March 2017: Mostar – ESI discusses 60 years of the Rome Treaties and the future of EU enlargement policy
- 27 March 2017: Valetta – ESI at conference on EU migration policy and meetings on "The Malta Plan"
- 27 March 2017: Cologne – EU-Turkey agreement one year on – and now?
- 27 March 2017: Vienna – ESI at debate on EU-Turkey relations
- 23 March 2017: Amsterdam – ESI lecture: The EU-Turkey deal one year on
- 21 March 2017: Brussels – The EU-Turkey statement: success or failure?
- 15 March 2017: Visby – ESI at Visby conference: Europe Whole and Free – Challenges in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 15 March 2017: Barcelona – The EU-Turkey agreement on refugees one year on
- 7 March 2017: Vienna – Towards a humane and effective asylum policy
- 4 March 2017: Delphi – ESI at the Delphi Economic Forum: Facing the refugee crisis and managing the EU response
- 3 March 2017: Vienna – ESI at Humanitarian Congress: "Forced to Flee – Humanity on the Run"
- 26 February 2017: Wellesley – ESI at Albright Institute conference on migration
- 24 February 2017: Washington D.C. – ESI lecture on Global Caviar Diplomacy at Hudson Institute
- 22 February 2017: Bratislava - ESI discussing migration and developments on the Balkan route
- 18 February 2017: Camden – ESI at the Camden Conference: Germany, Europe, and the politics of refugee protection
- More news…