ESI's Gerald Knaus was invited to speak a rouundtable conference on "The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans" in Belgrade, organised by the ISAC Fund and the Heinrich Böll Foundation. The Conference was attended by experts and academics from Turkey, the EU and the countries of the Western Balkans, to discuss Turkey's new foreign policy and its increased activism in the Western Balkans region.
8 April 2011
ESI in Belgrade: The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans
- 22 November 2013: Podgorica - ESI at round table on European integration and corruption
- 14 November 2013: ESI in Berlin – Event on Serbia-Kosovo relations at Böll Foundation
- 5 October 2013: ESI in Budva – Strategic Planning Seminar organised by Montenegro's MFA
- 2 October 2013: Podgorica ESI film screening and panel discussion on the processes of Croatia's accession to the EU and lessons for Montenegro
- 2 October 2013: Brussels ESI speaking on "Lessons learned from the Balkans visa liberalisation process" at a Hearing at the European Parliament
- 1 October 2013: Tbilisi ESI at round table conference on "Prospects and Challenges of Visa Liberalization Process in Georgia"
- 25 September 2013: Ghent – Film screening of ESI Croatia documentary at the Film Plateu
- 12 September 2013: Upcoming: ESI in Belgrade, Vienna, Tbilisi, Istanbul, Visby, and Salzburg
- 12 September 2013: Interview with Gerald Knaus in Dnevni Avaz: "It wont be Bosnia's fault if visas are re-imposed"
- 9 July 2013: Brussels ESI contributes to book "Thessaloniki@10"
- 1 July 2013: New ESI Junior Fellows in Berlin and Istanbul
- 24 June 2013: Berlin ESI at conference on Southeastern Europe and Europe 2014
- 23 June 2013: ESI at the Albanian parliamentary elections
- 20 June 2013: Salzburg – ESI at TV debate on the "European crisis"
- 19 June 2013: Regensburg – ESI lecture on "Decline and Growth? Serbia and Anatolia, two European stories"
- 10 June 2013: Stockholm – Round Table Conference on Political Prisoners and the Council of Europe
- 7 June 2013: Istanbul – ESI at EU conference on "Rethinking Global Challenges: Constructing a Common Future for Turkey and the EU"
- 6 June 2013: Istanbul ESI briefing at Columbia Global Centers: Cutting the Turkey-EU Visa Knot. How Turks can travel freely to Europe
- 4 June 2013: Berlin ESI at the German Bundestag: European values, repression, and authoritarian rule. Why Azerbaijan matters
- 31 May 2013: Budva ESI at conference on Montenegro's accession talks and EU enlargement
- More news…