ESI's Gerald Knaus was invited to speak a rouundtable conference on "The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans" in Belgrade, organised by the ISAC Fund and the Heinrich Böll Foundation. The Conference was attended by experts and academics from Turkey, the EU and the countries of the Western Balkans, to discuss Turkey's new foreign policy and its increased activism in the Western Balkans region.
8 April 2011
ESI in Belgrade: The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans
- 6 February 2016: Munich – Southeast Europe at the centre of the refugee crisis
- 3 February 2016: Istanbul – The future for reforms in the Eastern Neighbourhood - Visa liberalisation, the refugee crisis and the new security situation
- 2 February 2016: Athens – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 29 January 2016: Washington – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis at the Swedish Embassy
- 28 January 2016: London – ESI presents its ideas on EU conditionality towards Bosnia
- 28 January 2016: Washington – Germany & the Future of the European Security Order
- 25 January 2016: Brussels – Rethinking human rights in EU external policies
- 21 January 2016: Berlin – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 21 January 2016: Vienna – ESI at conference on refugee crisis
- 21 January 2016: Brussels – ESI at policy dialogue: Visa liberalisation for Kosovo – Moving from isolation to integration?
- 15 January 2016: Berlin – International responses to political imprisonment: How to address limitations of individual case work?
- 19 December 2015: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in training of young BiH politicians
- 17 December 2015: Sarajevo – ESI discusses with BiH youth the future of EU enlargement
- 14 December 2015: Barcelona – ESI presents its ideas on the future of EU enlargement and on Bosnia
- 11 December 2015: Paris – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 9 December 2015: Brussels – European future of Bosnia and Herzegovina – 20 years after Dayton-Paris Peace Agreement
- 4 December 2015: Vienna – EU foreign policy and the Western Balkans - Reengagement as a strategic choice
- 1 December 2015: Berlin – Meetings and presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 27 November 2015: Belgrade – ESI presents its proposal for Syrian refugee crisis to SEE parliamentarians
- 25 November 2015: The Hague – Meetings and debates on migration and EU enlargement
- More news…