ESI's Gerald Knaus was invited to speak a rouundtable conference on "The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans" in Belgrade, organised by the ISAC Fund and the Heinrich Böll Foundation. The Conference was attended by experts and academics from Turkey, the EU and the countries of the Western Balkans, to discuss Turkey's new foreign policy and its increased activism in the Western Balkans region.
8 April 2011
ESI in Belgrade: The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans
- 7 October 2014: Budapest – ESI lecturing on value conflicts and human rights at the CEU
- 18 September 2014: Budapest – ESI talk at CEU: The Rhetoric of Reaction - Pessimism, Complacency and Newspeak in 2014
- 13 September 2014: Pristina – Register for ESI capacity building seminar: How to set up a think tank, write policy reports and do effective advocacy?
- 25 August 2014: Salzburg – ESI at symposium – 1814, 1914, 2014: Lessons from the Past, Visions for the Future
- 28 July 2014: Berlin – Workshop on Bosnia and Herzegovina at the German MFA
- 17 July 2014: Bratislava – ESI briefs V4 Foreign Ministers
- 10 July 2014: Dubrovnik – ESI at the Croatia Forum 2014: "EU Integration of Western Balkans: State of Play"
- 4 July 2014: Tirana – ESI at the Ambassadors' Conference 2014
- 25 June 2014: Brussels – ESI on the future of enlargement
- 5 June 2014: Skopje – Presentations and meetings on ESI's newest analysis and recommendations
- 2 June 2014: Berlin – ESI conference – debate on campaign "For a Europe without political prisoners"
- 28 May 2014: Istanbul – ESI at conference on "Visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: readmission and beyond"
- 22 May 2014: Council of Europe secretary general Thorbjorn Jagland publishes op-ed: "Council of Europe is not blind to Azerbaijan's rights violations"
- 16 May 2014: Bratislava – ESI at Globsec
- 16 May 2014: Vienna – ESI at Expert Roundtable on Cross-Border Mobility and Visa Facilitation in the OSCE region
- 14 May 2014: Kyiv – European think-tanks' meeting for a sustainable democratic Ukraine
- 13 May 2014: Oslo – Safeguarding international institutions against authoritarian abuse
- 29 April 2014: Zagreb – Lessons learnt from EU enlargement policy: What's next?
- 24 April 2014: Vienna – ESI at conference on "Ten years after the 2004 enlargement - Achievements and next steps"
- 14 April 2014: Berlin – ESI presentation on standards, trust and visa liberalization at conference on "Global Turkey in Europe"
- More news…