ESI's Gerald Knaus was invited to speak a rouundtable conference on "The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans" in Belgrade, organised by the ISAC Fund and the Heinrich Böll Foundation. The Conference was attended by experts and academics from Turkey, the EU and the countries of the Western Balkans, to discuss Turkey's new foreign policy and its increased activism in the Western Balkans region.
8 April 2011
ESI in Belgrade: The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans
- 17 December 2014: Istanbul – ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2 December 2014: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- 20 November 2014: Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 18 November 2014: Turkey – Events in Ankara and Istanbul: Beyond Chapters – The Future of Turkey in Europe
- 12 November 2014: Oslo – The dream of a Europe without political prisoners and the grim reality of Azerbaijan
- 11 November 2014: Sofia – Dealing with the Past & looking to the Future in Bulgaria
- 7 November 2014: Rome – Regional stability and enlargement to the Western Balkans
- 7 November 2014: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on new impetus for European Integration of Western Balkans
- 31 October 2014: Zurich – Workshop on EU enlargement and rule of law
- 29 October 2014: Vienna – European Integration of the Balkans
- 27 October 2014: Former ESI analyst and blogger Arzu Geybulla one of the BBC's "100 Women"
- 27 October 2014: Washington DC – Broader Implications of the Human Rights Crackdown in Azerbaijan
- 23 October 2014: Cambridge – Workshop at the Harvard Kennedy School on Teaching Human Rights Practice
- 12 October 2014: Thessaloniki – The World in 2015 and Beyond
- 7 October 2014: Budapest – ESI lecturing on value conflicts and human rights at the CEU
- 2 October 2014: Sweden – Workshop on statistics and enlargement in Stockholm - Visby conference on war in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 1 October 2014: Rome – Turkey and European Union relations: the way forward
- 22 September 2014: Vilnius – Enlargement in an age of distrust
- 18 September 2014: Budapest – ESI talk at CEU: The Rhetoric of Reaction - Pessimism, Complacency and Newspeak in 2014
- 13 September 2014: Pristina – Register for ESI capacity building seminar: How to set up a think tank, write policy reports and do effective advocacy?
- More news…