ESI's Gerald Knaus was invited to speak a rouundtable conference on "The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans" in Belgrade, organised by the ISAC Fund and the Heinrich Böll Foundation. The Conference was attended by experts and academics from Turkey, the EU and the countries of the Western Balkans, to discuss Turkey's new foreign policy and its increased activism in the Western Balkans region.
8 April 2011
ESI in Belgrade: The New Turkish Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans
- 12 January 2017: Sarajevo – ESI discusses populism in the EU
- 9 December 2016: Belgrade – ESI discusses Bosnia's EU perspective and European Commission's 2016 country reports
- 8 December 2016: Brussels – Brainstorming at the European Parliament on how to save the EU-Turkey refugee agreement and EU-Turkey relations
- 7 December 2016: Paris – ESI at PACE hearing on the EU-Turkey refugee agreement
- 30 November 2016: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 28 November 2016: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25 November 2016: Graz – ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die – why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- 15 November 2016: Hamburg – Lecture on the EU-Turkey agreement and visit of first reception service for refugees
- 7 November 2016: Vienna – ESI debating migration policy at ALDE Asylum Conference
- 4 November 2016: Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
- 4 November 2016: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
- 29 October 2016: Budva – ESI presenting ideas on how to rethink EU enlargement
- 27 October 2016: Brussels – ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
- 26 October 2016: Vienna – ESI lecture on European values
- 22 October 2016: Thessaloniki – ESI at International Symposium in World Affairs - Europe and the refugee crisis: What next?
- 18 October 2016: Oxford/Cambridge – ESI presentations on think tanking and the state of asylum in Europe
- 18 October 2016: Brussels – ESI at European Parliament panel on Turkey and the current challenges
- 18 October 2016: Prague – ESI at public debate on European refugee crisis
- 12 October 2016: Skopje – ESI discusses EU enlargement policy
- 6 October 2016: Berlin – ESI presentations on refugee policy and EU-Turkey relations
- More news…