ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a round table with the title "Beyond European Forum Alpbach: Sarajevo World Café on EUvaluation", which was organized by the Initiative Group Alpbach Forum Sarajevo (IGAS) and the Sarajevo Faculty of Economics in Sarajevo.
The event was attended by students and teaching staff of Sarajevo University as well as young professionals. Adnan presented ESI's ideas and latest reports on EU conditionality towards Bosnia and the future of EU enlargement. Other speakers included representatives of the Austrian embassy in Sarajevo, local developmental agencies and young entrepreneurs.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Enlargement 2.0 – The ESI Roadmap Proposal (Belgrade presentation)", 27 November 2014
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013