Athens, 23- 25 May: Meetings with policy makers and public briefing for journalists at the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung.
Berlin, 26-27 May: Presentation at the conference "Crossing Borders – Refugee and Asylum Policy in Europe" organised by the Heinrich Böll Stiftung.
Brussels, 30 May: Presentation at the Mercator Zukunftsforum Türkei Europa on EU-Turkey refugee policy organised by the Stiftung Mercator.
Paris, 1 June: Presentation on the EU-Turkey agreement on migration at an event organised by ECFR.
Rome, 3 June: Presentation at NATO Defense College.
19 May 2016
Upcoming ESI meetings and presentations on the refugee crisis in The Hague, Vienna, Athens, Berlin, Brussels, Paris, and Rome
- 20 October 2017: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in a round table on EU policy towards the Western Balkans
- 3 October 2017: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27 September 2017: Stockholm ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22 September 2017: Cologne ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19 September 2017: Munich ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17 September 2017: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7 September 2017: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6 September 2017: Berlin The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5 September 2017: Bled ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- 6 July 2017: Chios – ESI at debate on the situation of refugees in Turkey and Europe
- 4 July 2017: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 4 July 2017: Istanbul ESI at workshop on revitalising Turkey-EU-Germany relations
- 3 July 2017: Ankara – ESI at workshop: "EU-Turkey Protocol: Expectations and Implementations"
- 29 June 2017: Bern – ESI at Swiss MFA Western Balkans retreat
- 22 June 2017: Berlin ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20 June 2017: Berlin ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- 20 June 2017: Berlin ESI at public debate: "Problem Solved? - How to tackle the Refugee Crisis and Migration to the EU"
- 15 June 2017: Budapest ESI at CEU workshop on action research, effective writing, visualization, and advocacy
- 14 June 2017: ESI interview on Dutch TV on EU asylum and migration policy
- 9 June 2017: Brussels ESI on the Western Balkans at the Political Assembly of the European People's Party
- More news…