Adnan Cerimagic talking at the round table in Sarajevo. Photo: ESI
ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a round table organised by the EUISS and the EU Delegation to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The round table took place in Sarajevo on 20 October 2017.
Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on future of EU enlargement to the Western Balkans and socio-economic reforms in Bosnia. Other speakers at the round table included Zoran Nechev and Marko Ceperkovic, EUISS, Vedran Dzihic, Austrian Institute for Foreign Policy and The Balkans in Europe Policy Advisory Group (BiEPAG), and Denisa Sarajlic, Foreign Policy Initiative BH. The event was attended by representatives of diplomatic representations and the civic sector in Bosnia.
- Blijesak (Bosnian news portal), "Konferencija o EU integracijama u Mostaru: I dalje imamo perspektivu" ("Conference on EU integration process in Mostar: We continue to have membership perspective"), 29 March 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "Adnan Ćerimagić: The Idea that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Special Case Needs to be Changed", 12 December 2016.
- BiEPB, "The untold story behind Bosnia's EU membership application", 17 March 2016.
- Vijesti.ba (Bosnian news portal), "EU must accept its role both in the good and the bad processes that are happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina", 12 December 2015.
- ESI, "Escaping the first circle of hell or the secret behind Bosnian reforms", 10 March 2016.
- NATO Review Magazine, Alexandra Stiglmayer, "Work in progress: Bosnia 20 years after Dayton", 18 December 2015.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- Nezavisne novine (Bosnian daily), "Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Dayton je svima i krivac i izgovor" ("Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Everyone blames Dayton and use it as excuse"), 15 September 2015.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014.
- ESI, "Not for lack of trying. Chronology of efforts to solve Sejdic-Finci conundrum", October 2013.
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013.
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013.