Saint Nicolas Church, Iconostasis and the Archbishop's Residences (listed since 1961)
Saint Nicolas Church has in recent years been the only active Serbian Orthodox Church in Pristina. Dating back to the 19th century, it was probably constructed by stonemasons from Western Macedonia. The most valuable treasure of the church has been the protected iconostasis of 1840. During the March violence in 2004, the church was set on fire by angry crowds. A temporary roof has since been constructed to prevent further dampening of the walls and damage to the wall paintings. The adjacent buildings belong to the Kosovo Museum. Today, they house the Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning.