Kosovo Museum (listed since 1967)
This Austro-Hungarian inspired building was originally built for the regional administration of the Kosovo Vilajet. From 1945 until 1975 it served as headquarters for the Yugoslav National Army. In 1963, it was sold to the Kosovo Museum. From 1999 until 2002, the European Agency for Reconstruction had its main office in the museum building. The Kosovo Museum has an extensive collection of archaeological and ethnological artifacts. In 1998, more than 1,247 exhibit pieces were taken to Belgrade for an exhibition. The Museum is still waiting for their return.