Emin Gjiku Complex (listed since 1955)
This home once belonged to the well-known Gjinolli family. Since 1957 the group of buildings - including the servants' quarters, the guest house and the family's private home- belongs to the Kosovo Museum. Emin Gjinolli's nickname was 'little man', or in Turkish 'Eminçik'. This later became 'Emin Gjiku'. Just on the left hand side, as one enters the premises, one can find the only building that survived the destruction of the old bazaar. It was moved here in 1963. Until the 1990s, the complex was used as a Natural Museum. In 2003, renovation works started with the help of international donations to turn it into an Ethnological Museum.