The European Stability Initiative (ESI) is looking for persons with strong organisational skills to assist an international film team which is shooting documentary films in Montenegro and Serbia. The films are produced by 3SAT and Austrian National Television (ORF) in co-operation with ESI and are part of a larger series of ten documentary films covering all of South Eastern Europe.
The assistants will work closely with ESI analysts, the film directors and the film team for about 4 weeks, involving intensive work and travel. Main responsibilities include translation as well as logistical and organisational work (setting up meetings, obtain permissions for filming [in special locations], organise accommodation, etc.).
Required skills/qualifications include:
- Strong organizational skills
- High energy and commitment
- Preparedness to travel and work long hours, capacity to function as a member of a team
- A strong understanding of the country and extensive contacts are an asset
- Oral fluency in English, native in local language; fluency in German and/or Albanian desirable.
The work in Montenegro will be conducted in the month of September; Serbia will follow later in autumn (precise date not yet determined). Persons can apply for this job in only one of the two countries or for both.
Please submit your application (CV and a letter of motivation) a.s.a.p. via e-mail to:
European Stability Initiative (ESI)