Please do no longer apply, applications have closed!
The European Stability Initiative (ESI) currently seeks to fill the following position in its Istanbul office for a six month period from 14 February 2011:
- Administrative work: includes maintaining up-to-date program files, coordinating meetings and schedules, database entries, routine correspondence, organizing program logistics and travel;
- Providing support for the ESI European Commission project, including event organisation and liaising with the ESI Fellows;
- Ongoing involvement in the development and planning of ESI projects in South Eastern Europe, Turkey and the South Caucasus;
- Preparing advocacy and programme materials;
- Public outreach through newsletter distribution, correspondence, meetings and conferences;
- Administrative support to staff and key partner organizations.
- A college degree and professional experience in a fast-paced environment that requires self-motivation, direct involvement in operations, professionalism, and independent judgment;
- Demonstrated commitment to work in an international setting, with particular interest and/or experience in issues pertinent to ESI’s mission;
- Excellent organisational skills and the capacity to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Computer, internet research and database skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Available for travel.
Please submit your application (CV and a letter of motivation) to the following address email@example.com by Monday 10 January 2011.