ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a training seminar for young politicians in Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo. The seminar on "Political presentation and communication" was organized by the Sarajevo office of the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and Political Academy of the BiH political Party of Democratic Action (SDA).
Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on EU conditionality towards Bosnia and put it in the context of what Bosnian politicians expect form the EU integration process and how Bosnian politicians and institutions talk and should talk to their EU counterparts. The participating young politicians engaged in a lively discussion on the future of EU enlargement and Bosnian expectations from the EU integration process.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Enlargement 2.0 – The ESI Roadmap Proposal (Belgrade presentation)", 27 November 2014
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013