ESI's Adnan Cerimagic (second from right) speaking at a conference in Sarajevo. Photo: ESI
ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a conference organized by the Faculty of Political Sciences in Sarajevo on "Populism in the European Union".
Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on future of the EU and Bosnia's EU integration process.
- The Economist, "The Wizard of Budapest", 8 October 2016.
- ESI, "The most dangerous wizard", 7 October 2016.
- BiEPB, "The untold story behind Bosnia's EU membership application", 17 March 2016.
- Vijesti.ba (Bosnian news portal), "EU must accept its role both in the good and the bad processes that are happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina", 12 December 2015.
- ESI, "Refugees as a means to an end – The EU's most dangerous man", 24 September 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.