On Monday 11 April, ESI Senior Analyst Alexandra Stiglmayer discussed with a group of 15 journalists from South-East Europe the lessons from the visa liberalisation process for the Western Balkans for the enlargement process, the possibility that visa requirements are re-introduced and the situation in Kosovo. The journalists were participants of a training course organised by the Robert Bosch Stiftung and the Thomson Reuters Foundation called "Political and Economic Reporting from Southeast Europe".
11 April 2011
ESI with SEE journalists in Brussels
- 23 octobre 2017: Rome – ESI debating refugee and migration policy at the Festival della Diplomazia
- 20 octobre 2017: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in a round table on EU policy towards the Western Balkans
- 19 octobre 2017: Wilton Park – ESI presenting proposals for rule of law reforms at high level event on "Security, the Western Balkans and the UK"
- 11 octobre 2017: Beirut – ESI at advocacy retreat to discuss refugee and human rights policy
- 10 octobre 2017: Brussels – ESI presentation on the Rome Plan for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean
- 3 octobre 2017: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27 septembre 2017: Stockholm – ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22 septembre 2017: Cologne – ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19 septembre 2017: Munich – ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17 septembre 2017: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7 septembre 2017: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6 septembre 2017: Berlin – The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5 septembre 2017: Bled – ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- 6 juillet 2017: Chios – ESI at debate on the situation of refugees in Turkey and Europe
- 4 juillet 2017: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 4 juillet 2017: Istanbul – ESI at workshop on revitalising Turkey-EU-Germany relations
- 3 juillet 2017: Ankara – ESI at workshop: "EU-Turkey Protocol: Expectations and Implementations"
- 29 juin 2017: Bern – ESI at Swiss MFA Western Balkans retreat
- 22 juin 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20 juin 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- More news…