ESI's Gerald Knaus has been invited to speak at the Sixth General assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Batumi where he will moderate the panel "Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership: Reestablishing EU Focus amid Deterioration". Other speakers at the assembly include Giorgi Margvelashvili, President of Georgia, Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Richard Giragosian, Regional Studies Centre, Martin Hagström, Ambassador of Sweden for the Eastern Partnership, among others.
20 November 2014
Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 3 octobre 2017: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27 septembre 2017: Stockholm – ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22 septembre 2017: Cologne – ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19 septembre 2017: Munich – ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17 septembre 2017: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7 septembre 2017: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6 septembre 2017: Berlin – The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5 septembre 2017: Bled – ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- 6 juillet 2017: Chios – ESI at debate on the situation of refugees in Turkey and Europe
- 4 juillet 2017: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 4 juillet 2017: Istanbul – ESI at workshop on revitalising Turkey-EU-Germany relations
- 3 juillet 2017: Ankara – ESI at workshop: "EU-Turkey Protocol: Expectations and Implementations"
- 29 juin 2017: Bern – ESI at Swiss MFA Western Balkans retreat
- 22 juin 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20 juin 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- 20 juin 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Problem Solved? - How to tackle the Refugee Crisis and Migration to the EU"
- 15 juin 2017: Budapest – ESI at CEU workshop on action research, effective writing, visualization, and advocacy
- 14 juin 2017: ESI interview on Dutch TV on EU asylum and migration policy
- 9 juin 2017: Brussels – ESI on the Western Balkans at the Political Assembly of the European People's Party
- 8 juin 2017: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College on the Western Balkans and meetings on EU asylum and border policy
- More news…