ESI's Gerald Knaus has been invited to speak at the Sixth General assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Batumi where he will moderate the panel "Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership: Reestablishing EU Focus amid Deterioration". Other speakers at the assembly include Giorgi Margvelashvili, President of Georgia, Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Richard Giragosian, Regional Studies Centre, Martin Hagström, Ambassador of Sweden for the Eastern Partnership, among others.
20 November 2014
Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 7. decembar 2017.: Novi Sad – ESI discusses EU perspective of the Western Balkans
- 7. decembar 2017.: Ankara – Meetings with EU diplomats and Turkish NGOs on how to save the EU-Turkey agreement and why it is in the interest of Greece, the EU and Turkey
- 6. decembar 2017.: Brussels – Meetings on EU Balkan policy, the Macedonian name issue, and a plan to overcome the crisis in the Aegean
- 29. novembar 2017.: Athens – Meetings and presentations on the impact of the EU-Turkey statement
- 23. novembar 2017.: Zurich – Swiss lessons for EU reception and asylum policy
- 20. novembar 2017.: Hannover – ESI at panel debate on the situation of refugees in Libya and in the Mediterranean
- 13. novembar 2017.: Vienna – ESI presentations: The EU in Wonderland - What's wrong in the European debate on borders, asylum, and refugees
- 6. novembar 2017.: Skopje – Meetings on on EU enlargement, education, and refugees
- 23. oktobar 2017.: Rome – ESI debating refugee and migration policy at the Festival della Diplomazia
- 20. oktobar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in a round table on EU policy towards the Western Balkans
- 19. oktobar 2017.: Wilton Park – ESI presenting proposals for rule of law reforms at high level event on "Security, the Western Balkans and the UK"
- 11. oktobar 2017.: Beirut – ESI at advocacy retreat to discuss refugee and human rights policy
- 10. oktobar 2017.: Brussels – ESI presentation on the Rome Plan for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean
- 3. oktobar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27. septembar 2017.: Stockholm – ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22. septembar 2017.: Cologne – ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19. septembar 2017.: Munich – ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17. septembar 2017.: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7. septembar 2017.: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6. septembar 2017.: Berlin – The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- More news…