Berlin – ESI briefs members of the German Bundestag on Kosovo-Serbia relations
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic was invited to take part in a briefing on Kosovo-Serbia relations. The briefing was organised for members of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the German Bundestag.
Adnan shared his insights regarding his recent visit to Kosovo and presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis on Kosovo.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"