ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 19 May 2015: Stockholm – ESI on the Western Balkans and Turkey at Sida's EUROLATIN Regional Meeting
- 18 May 2015: Munich – ESI on Anatolian entrepreneurs as Islamic Calvinists
- 18 May 2015: Pristina – ESI at roundtable on the visa liberalisation process in Kosovo: Where are we now?
- 12 May 2015: Brussels – ESI sponsors European Parliament event on Azerbaijan
- 4 May 2015: Ankara – ESI at panel debate on the road to visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: problems and prospects
- 27 April 2015: Tirana – ESI at conference on European integration
- 23 April 2015: Pristina – ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21 April 2015: Strasbourg – ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 20 April 2015: Kiev – ESI at thought leaders seminar
- 18 April 2015: Berlin – ESI with young civil servants from SEE and ESI workshop
- 19 March 2015: Bogota – ESI at workshop on new strategies and practices in human rights
- 14 March 2015: Budapest – CEU Passion Project with ESI tackles Azerbaijan
- 7 March 2015: Pristina – Kosovar migrants, EU borders, poverty and visa-free travel
- 12 February 2015: Sarajevo – ESI presents ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process in Sarajevo
- 30 January 2015: Paris – Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29 January 2015: Zagreb – ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22 January 2015: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- 17 December 2014: Istanbul – ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2 December 2014: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- 27 November 2014: Belgrade – ESI workshop with EU ambassadors and Serbian Deputy Prime Minister on EU enlargement
- More news…