ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 16. maj 2017.: Brussels – ESI at the Think Global Day: "Fortress Europe: closed or open?"
- 12. maj 2017.: Rome – ESI presentation: Italy, Germany and the Mediterranean a proposal to save lives, the refugee convention and liberal Europe
- 12. maj 2017.: Rome – ESI at the Foreign Press Association: "Transparency in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. The way forward"
- 24. april 2017.: Strasbourg – ESI at PACE side event: Corruption Allegations and Transparency in the PACE - The way forward
- 5. april 2017.: Rome – ESI at conference on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans and meetings on "The Malta Plan"
- 4. april 2017.: Essen – ESI at Mercator Salon: European democracies and populism
- 1. april 2017.: Ulcinj – ESI discusses freedom of movement in the EU and the Western Balkans
- 30. mart 2017.: Paris – Meetings on European foreign policy and "The Malta Plan"
- 29. mart 2017.: Mostar – ESI discusses 60 years of the Rome Treaties and the future of EU enlargement policy
- 27. mart 2017.: Valetta – ESI at conference on EU migration policy and meetings on "The Malta Plan"
- 27. mart 2017.: Cologne – EU-Turkey agreement one year on – and now?
- 27. mart 2017.: Vienna – ESI at debate on EU-Turkey relations
- 23. mart 2017.: Amsterdam – ESI lecture: The EU-Turkey deal one year on
- 21. mart 2017.: Brussels – The EU-Turkey statement: success or failure?
- 15. mart 2017.: Visby – ESI at Visby conference: Europe Whole and Free – Challenges in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 15. mart 2017.: Barcelona – The EU-Turkey agreement on refugees one year on
- 7. mart 2017.: Vienna – Towards a humane and effective asylum policy
- 4. mart 2017.: Delphi – ESI at the Delphi Economic Forum: Facing the refugee crisis and managing the EU response
- 3. mart 2017.: Vienna – ESI at Humanitarian Congress: "Forced to Flee – Humanity on the Run"
- 26. februar 2017.: Wellesley – ESI at Albright Institute conference on migration
- More news…