ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 12. januar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI discusses populism in the EU
- 9. decembar 2016.: Belgrade – ESI discusses Bosnia's EU perspective and European Commission's 2016 country reports
- 8. decembar 2016.: Brussels – Brainstorming at the European Parliament on how to save the EU-Turkey refugee agreement and EU-Turkey relations
- 7. decembar 2016.: Paris – ESI at PACE hearing on the EU-Turkey refugee agreement
- 30. novembar 2016.: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 28. novembar 2016.: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25. novembar 2016.: Graz – ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die – why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- 15. novembar 2016.: Hamburg – Lecture on the EU-Turkey agreement and visit of first reception service for refugees
- 7. novembar 2016.: Vienna – ESI debating migration policy at ALDE Asylum Conference
- 4. novembar 2016.: Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
- 4. novembar 2016.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
- 29. oktobar 2016.: Budva – ESI presenting ideas on how to rethink EU enlargement
- 27. oktobar 2016.: Brussels – ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
- 26. oktobar 2016.: Vienna – ESI lecture on European values
- 22. oktobar 2016.: Thessaloniki – ESI at International Symposium in World Affairs - Europe and the refugee crisis: What next?
- 18. oktobar 2016.: Oxford/Cambridge – ESI presentations on think tanking and the state of asylum in Europe
- 18. oktobar 2016.: Brussels – ESI at European Parliament panel on Turkey and the current challenges
- 18. oktobar 2016.: Prague – ESI at public debate on European refugee crisis
- 12. oktobar 2016.: Skopje – ESI discusses EU enlargement policy
- 6. oktobar 2016.: Berlin – ESI presentations on refugee policy and EU-Turkey relations
- More news…