ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 27. mart 2017.: Cologne – EU-Turkey agreement one year on – and now?
- 27. mart 2017.: Vienna – ESI at debate on EU-Turkey relations
- 15. mart 2017.: Visby – ESI at Visby conference: Europe Whole and Free – Challenges in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 7. mart 2017.: Vienna – Towards a humane and effective asylum policy
- 24. februar 2017.: Washington D.C. – ESI lecture on Global Caviar Diplomacy at Hudson Institute
- 22. februar 2017.: Bratislava - ESI discussing migration and developments on the Balkan route
- 30. januar 2017.: Vienna – ESI at NOW conference "Children under the radar"
- 28. januar 2017.: Amsterdam – ESI at the Human Rights Weekend
- 18. januar 2017.: Berlin – ESI at the Dutch-German Forum 2017
- 17. januar 2017.: Berlin – ESI at the Bundestag: Turkey in the Erdogan era - parting with Europe?
- 12. januar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI discusses populism in the EU
- 19. decembar 2016.: Athens – A progressive EU Asylum and Border policy is possible
- 9. decembar 2016.: Pristina - Balkan Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 9. decembar 2016.: Belgrade – ESI discusses Bosnia's EU perspective and European Commission's 2016 country reports
- 8. decembar 2016.: Brussels – Brainstorming at the European Parliament on how to save the EU-Turkey refugee agreement and EU-Turkey relations
- 7. decembar 2016.: Paris – ESI at PACE hearing on the EU-Turkey refugee agreement
- 30. novembar 2016.: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 29. novembar 2016.: Brussels – Visa Liberalisation as an EU Foreign Policy Tool
- 28. novembar 2016.: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25. novembar 2016.: Graz – ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die – why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- More news…