Six films of the award-winning documentary series "Return to Europe", based on research by ESI, will be shown from December to May at Zagreb's Law Faculty (exact dates see below). On this occasion the Law Faculty, the Center for Democracy and Law Miko Tripalo and the European Law Student Association ELSA invite to a panel discussion on
"Know Your Neighbours/Znaj svoje susjede"
Sharing know-how on academic co-operation in South-East Europe
at the Aula of the University of Zagreb, Trg maršala Tita 14
10 November 2011, at 6pm.
- Prof. Dr. Zoran Parać, Dean of the Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb
- Prof. Dr. Josef Marko, Dean of the Faculty of Law, Karl-Franzens University, Graz
- Prof. Dr. Josip Kregar, Chairman of the Center for Democracy and Law Miko Tripalo, Zagreb
- Mr. Miroslav Polzer (tbc), Head of the Austrian Science and Research Liaison Office Ljubljana
- Mr. Kristof Bender, Deputy Chairman of the European Stability Initiative (ESI), Vienna
- Mr. Robin Gosejohann, ERSTE Stiftung, Vienna
The following documentaries will be shown over the next few months at the Zagreb Law Faculty, Trg Marsala Tita 3 (u dvorani 3), starting at 18.00, including a presentation and discussion with the ambassador of the respective country:
- 15 December 2011 – Turkey: Istanbul - Truth, fear and hope
- 19 January 2012 – Macedonia: Macedonian Wedding
- 23 February 2012 – Montenegro: Wild Beauty
- 22 March 2012 – Serbia: Exit Europe
- 19 March 2012 – Bosnia and Herzegovina: A miracle which does not shine
- 24 May 2012 – Kosovo: Cutting the lifeline
Please find more information on the films at www.returntoeurope.eu.