ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 22. Juni 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20. Juni 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- 20. Juni 2017: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Problem Solved? - How to tackle the Refugee Crisis and Migration to the EU"
- 15. Juni 2017: Budapest – ESI at CEU workshop on action research, effective writing, visualization, and advocacy
- 14. Juni 2017: ESI interview on Dutch TV on EU asylum and migration policy
- 9. Juni 2017: Brussels – ESI on the Western Balkans at the Political Assembly of the European People's Party
- 8. Juni 2017: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College on the Western Balkans and meetings on EU asylum and border policy
- 29. Mai 2017: Berlin – ESI at the Think 20 Summit "Global Solutions"
- 22. Mai 2017: Athens – "Europe's Borders: Security, Migration, Human Rights"
- 18. Mai 2017: The Hague – "Human Act or Devil's Pact? Human rights aspects of migration agreements between EU and third countries"
- 16. Mai 2017: Brussels – ESI at the Think Global Day: "Fortress Europe: closed or open?"
- 12. Mai 2017: Rome – ESI presentation: Italy, Germany and the Mediterranean a proposal to save lives, the refugee convention and liberal Europe
- 12. Mai 2017: Rome – ESI at the Foreign Press Association: "Transparency in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. The way forward"
- 26. April 2017: Berlin – ESI at "Dialogue without Borders" on the future of EU asylum policy
- 24. April 2017: Strasbourg – ESI at PACE side event: Corruption Allegations and Transparency in the PACE - The way forward
- 5. April 2017: Rome – ESI at conference on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans and meetings on "The Malta Plan"
- 4. April 2017: Essen – ESI at Mercator Salon: European democracies and populism
- 1. April 2017: Ulcinj – ESI discusses freedom of movement in the EU and the Western Balkans
- 30. März 2017: Paris – Meetings on European foreign policy and "The Malta Plan"
- 29. März 2017: Mostar – ESI discusses 60 years of the Rome Treaties and the future of EU enlargement policy
- More news…