ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 3. Februar 2016: ESI in Istanbul – The future for reforms in the Eastern Neighbourhood - Visa liberalisation, the refugee crisis and the new security situation
- 2. Februar 2016: ESI in Athens – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 29. Januar 2016: ESI in Washington DC – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis at the Swedish Embassy
- 28. Januar 2016: ESI in Washington – Germany & the Future of the European Security Order
- 25. Januar 2016: ESI in Brussels – Rethinking human rights in EU external policies
- 21. Januar 2016: ESI in Berlin – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 21. Januar 2016: Vienna – ESI at conference on refugee crisis
- 21. Januar 2016: Brussels – ESI at policy dialogue: Visa liberalisation for Kosovo – Moving from isolation to integration?
- 15. Januar 2016: ESI in Berlin – International responses to political imprisonment: How to address limitations of individual case work?
- 19. Dezember 2015: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in training of young BiH politicians
- 17. Dezember 2015: Sarajevo – ESI discusses with BiH youth the future of EU enlargement
- 14. Dezember 2015: Barcelona – ESI presents its ideas on the future of EU enlargement and on Bosnia
- 11. Dezember 2015: Paris – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 9. Dezember 2015: Brussels – European future of Bosnia and Herzegovina – 20 years after Dayton-Paris Peace Agreement
- 4. Dezember 2015: Vienna – EU foreign policy and the Western Balkans - Reengagement as a strategic choice
- 1. Dezember 2015: Berlin – Meetings and presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 27. November 2015: Belgrade – ESI presents its proposal for Syrian refugee crisis to SEE parliamentarians
- 25. November 2015: The Hague – Meetings and debates on migration and EU enlargement
- 24. November 2015: Sofia – ESI presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis and history education and politics
- 20. November 2015: Stockholm – ESI public lecture: EU, Turkey, Germany, Sweden and the refugee crisis
- More news…