ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 7 juillet 2015: Berlin – ESI/Harvard workshop on human rights strategies and the costs and consequences of torture
- 23 juin 2015: Pristina – Textbooks in Kosovo: ESI call for reform
- 4 juin 2015: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College lecturing on the Western Balkans
- 19 mai 2015: Stockholm – ESI on the Western Balkans and Turkey at Sida's EUROLATIN Regional Meeting
- 18 mai 2015: Munich – ESI on Anatolian entrepreneurs as Islamic Calvinists
- 18 mai 2015: Pristina – ESI at roundtable on the visa liberalisation process in Kosovo: Where are we now?
- 12 mai 2015: Brussels – ESI sponsors European Parliament event on Azerbaijan
- 4 mai 2015: Ankara – ESI at panel debate on the road to visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: problems and prospects
- 27 avril 2015: Tirana – ESI at conference on European integration
- 23 avril 2015: Pristina – ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21 avril 2015: Strasbourg – ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 20 avril 2015: Kiev – ESI at thought leaders seminar
- 18 avril 2015: Berlin – ESI with young civil servants from SEE and ESI workshop
- 19 mars 2015: Bogota – ESI at workshop on new strategies and practices in human rights
- 14 mars 2015: Budapest – CEU Passion Project with ESI tackles Azerbaijan
- 7 mars 2015: Pristina – Kosovar migrants, EU borders, poverty and visa-free travel
- 12 février 2015: Sarajevo – ESI presents ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process in Sarajevo
- 30 janvier 2015: Paris – Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29 janvier 2015: Zagreb – ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22 janvier 2015: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- More news…