ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 24 avril 2017: Strasbourg – ESI at PACE side event: Corruption Allegations and Transparency in the PACE - The way forward
- 5 avril 2017: Rome – ESI at conference on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans and meetings on "The Malta Plan"
- 1 avril 2017: Ulcinj – ESI discusses freedom of movement in the EU and the Western Balkans
- 30 mars 2017: Paris – Meetings on European foreign policy and "The Malta Plan"
- 29 mars 2017: Mostar – ESI discusses 60 years of the Rome Treaties and the future of EU enlargement policy
- 27 mars 2017: Valetta – ESI at conference on EU migration policy and meetings on "The Malta Plan"
- 27 mars 2017: Cologne – EU-Turkey agreement one year on – and now?
- 27 mars 2017: Vienna – ESI at debate on EU-Turkey relations
- 23 mars 2017: Amsterdam – ESI lecture: The EU-Turkey deal one year on
- 21 mars 2017: Brussels – The EU-Turkey statement: success or failure?
- 15 mars 2017: Visby – ESI at Visby conference: Europe Whole and Free – Challenges in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 15 mars 2017: Barcelona – The EU-Turkey agreement on refugees one year on
- 7 mars 2017: Vienna – Towards a humane and effective asylum policy
- 4 mars 2017: Delphi – ESI at the Delphi Economic Forum: Facing the refugee crisis and managing the EU response
- 3 mars 2017: Vienna – ESI at Humanitarian Congress: "Forced to Flee – Humanity on the Run"
- 26 février 2017: Wellesley – ESI at Albright Institute conference on migration
- 24 février 2017: Washington D.C. – ESI lecture on Global Caviar Diplomacy at Hudson Institute
- 22 février 2017: Bratislava - ESI discussing migration and developments on the Balkan route
- 18 février 2017: Camden – ESI at the Camden Conference: Germany, Europe, and the politics of refugee protection
- 8 février 2017: Berlin – ESI at the German MFA to discuss EU-Turkey relations
- More news…