On 4 November 2011, ESI Senior Analyst Alexandra Stiglmayer participated in a meeting of experts discussing the state of play of the EU-Moldova visa liberalisation dialogue. A focus of the discussion was the migratory and security impacts of future visa liberalisation with Moldova. The Moldovan Visa Task Force presented its work and plans related to the implementation of the Action Plan on Visa Liberalisation, while Alexandra briefed the participants on the reaction of EU member states to the increase in asylum seekers from Serbia and Macedonia following visa liberalisation with these countries. More information about this issue can be found on ESI's website "Visa-free travel and Asylum".
4 November 2011
ESI participates in expert meeting on visa-free travel for Moldova
- 22 Mayıs 2013: Brussels ESI event: Croatia's European transformation (film screening and discussion)
- 22 Mayıs 2013: Brussels ESI event: Lost in limbo? EU enlargement and the southern Balkans Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia
- 13 Mayıs 2013: Bratislava – ESI discussing EU enlargement in SEE with EPP group
- 9 Mayıs 2013: Budapest ESI at the Central European University: Building Sustainable Peace in the Western Balkans. A View From Practitioners
- 9 Mayıs 2013: Budapest ESI career event at the Central European University
- 9 Mayıs 2013: Budapest Film screening of ESI Croatia film at the Central European University
- 6 Mayıs 2013: Washington D.C. ESI at Congressional Hearing on Albania
- 2 Mayıs 2013: Edirne – The EU and the Balkans 2013 - the promise of Europeanisation
- 26 Nisan 2013: Vienna ESI on freedom of movement at OSCE's annual Supplementary Human Dimension Meeting
- 17 Nisan 2013: Zagreb ESI at conference on further EU enlargement in South Eastern Europe
- 17 Nisan 2013: Zagreb Public screening of ESI Croatia documentary: Twilight of Heroes Croatia, Europe and the International Tribunal
- 16 Nisan 2013: Brussels – ESI participates in FES workshop "Thessaloniki II"
- 16 Nisan 2013: Ankara – ESI at USAK/BIIA workshop: Can Turkey become a model for the development of the Balkans?
- 12 Nisan 2013: Istanbul – ESI at the first meeting of the trilateral US-Europe-Turkey task force
- 10 Nisan 2013: Berlin Screening of ESI Croatia documentary at EFB Fellowship Programme in Berlin
- 25 Mart 2013: Istanbul Public event on "The prospects for stability and instability in the Caucasus in 2013" with Eka Tkeshelashvili
- 25 Mart 2013: Ghent – Guest lecture on EU policy of visa liberalisation
- 22 Mart 2013: Ankara – Meetings and presentation on EU values
- 12 Mart 2013: Paris – European Neighbourhoods: demographic and territorial stakes of the Western Balkans
- 7 Mart 2013: Brussels – ESI at Thessaloniki@10 conference: the Europeanisation of the Balkans
- More news…