ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 6. februar 2016.: Munich – Southeast Europe at the centre of the refugee crisis
- 3. februar 2016.: Istanbul – The future for reforms in the Eastern Neighbourhood - Visa liberalisation, the refugee crisis and the new security situation
- 2. februar 2016.: Athens – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 29. januar 2016.: Washington – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis at the Swedish Embassy
- 28. januar 2016.: London – ESI presents its ideas on EU conditionality towards Bosnia
- 28. januar 2016.: Washington – Germany & the Future of the European Security Order
- 25. januar 2016.: Brussels – Rethinking human rights in EU external policies
- 21. januar 2016.: Berlin – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 21. januar 2016.: Vienna – ESI at conference on refugee crisis
- 21. januar 2016.: Brussels – ESI at policy dialogue: Visa liberalisation for Kosovo – Moving from isolation to integration?
- 15. januar 2016.: Berlin – International responses to political imprisonment: How to address limitations of individual case work?
- 19. decembar 2015.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in training of young BiH politicians
- 17. decembar 2015.: Sarajevo – ESI discusses with BiH youth the future of EU enlargement
- 14. decembar 2015.: Barcelona – ESI presents its ideas on the future of EU enlargement and on Bosnia
- 11. decembar 2015.: Paris – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 9. decembar 2015.: Brussels – European future of Bosnia and Herzegovina – 20 years after Dayton-Paris Peace Agreement
- 4. decembar 2015.: Vienna – EU foreign policy and the Western Balkans - Reengagement as a strategic choice
- 1. decembar 2015.: Berlin – Meetings and presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 27. novembar 2015.: Belgrade – ESI presents its proposal for Syrian refugee crisis to SEE parliamentarians
- 25. novembar 2015.: The Hague – Meetings and debates on migration and EU enlargement
- More news…