ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 20. novembar 2014.: Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 18. novembar 2014.: Turkey – Events in Ankara and Istanbul: Beyond Chapters – The Future of Turkey in Europe
- 12. novembar 2014.: Oslo – The dream of a Europe without political prisoners and the grim reality of Azerbaijan
- 7. novembar 2014.: Rome – Regional stability and enlargement to the Western Balkans
- 7. novembar 2014.: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on new impetus for European Integration of Western Balkans
- 31. oktobar 2014.: Zurich – Workshop on EU enlargement and rule of law
- 29. oktobar 2014.: Vienna – European Integration of the Balkans
- 27. oktobar 2014.: Former ESI analyst and blogger Arzu Geybulla one of the BBC's "100 Women"
- 27. oktobar 2014.: Washington DC – Broader Implications of the Human Rights Crackdown in Azerbaijan
- 23. oktobar 2014.: Cambridge – Workshop at the Harvard Kennedy School on Teaching Human Rights Practice
- 12. oktobar 2014.: Thessaloniki – The World in 2015 and Beyond
- 7. oktobar 2014.: Budapest – ESI lecturing on value conflicts and human rights at the CEU
- 2. oktobar 2014.: Sweden – Workshop on statistics and enlargement in Stockholm - Visby conference on war in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 1. oktobar 2014.: Rome – Turkey and European Union relations: the way forward
- 22. septembar 2014.: Vilnius – Enlargement in an age of distrust
- 18. septembar 2014.: Budapest – ESI talk at CEU: The Rhetoric of Reaction - Pessimism, Complacency and Newspeak in 2014
- 13. septembar 2014.: Pristina – Register for ESI capacity building seminar: How to set up a think tank, write policy reports and do effective advocacy?
- 25. august 2014.: Salzburg – ESI at symposium – 1814, 1914, 2014: Lessons from the Past, Visions for the Future
- 28. juli 2014.: Berlin – Workshop on Bosnia and Herzegovina at the German MFA
- 17. juli 2014.: Bratislava – ESI briefs V4 Foreign Ministers
- More news…