ESPIG seminar in Mitrovica - An Economic Vision for Kosovo: Where we stand and the way forward. On 15 July UNMIK EU Pillar and the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) hosted the third Round Table of the ESPIG, jointly carried through with the European Stability Initiative (ESI). The DFID-sponsored meeting was held in Mitrovica. The aim of the seminar was to discuss an economic vision for Kosovo among key Kosovo stakeholders and identify priorities for Kosovo's future economic development.
More than one hundred participants attended, including Prime Minister Bajram Rexhepi, Minister of Finance and Economy Ali Sadriu and Minister of Culture Youth and Sport Bexhet Brajshori as well as representatives from Kosovar and international institutions dealing with economic issues.
Click on any photo to view an enlarged version and additional information.
- ESI Brainstorming Events
- ESI Capacity Building with young researchers, in co-operation with the Open Society Institute, Skopje (Macedonia, early March 2004)
- ESPIG seminar in Mitrovica, 'An Economic Vision for Kosovo: Where we stand and the way forward' (July 2004)
- Sarajevo Conference (February 2004)
- Wilton Park Conference (April 2004)
- Wilton Park Conference (May 2003)
- Wilton Park Conference (October 2002)