USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 23 juin 2015: Pristina – ESI policy discussion: Textbooks in Kosovo and the education reform that will make a difference
- 19 mai 2015: Stockholm – ESI on the Western Balkans and Turkey at Sida's EUROLATIN Regional Meeting
- 18 mai 2015: Munich – ESI on Anatolian entrepreneurs as Islamic Calvinists
- 18 mai 2015: Pristina – ESI at roundtable on the visa liberalisation process in Kosovo: Where are we now?
- 12 mai 2015: Brussels – ESI sponsors European Parliament event on Azerbaijan
- 4 mai 2015: Ankara – ESI at panel debate on the road to visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: problems and prospects
- 27 avril 2015: Tirana – ESI at conference on European integration
- 23 avril 2015: Pristina – ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21 avril 2015: Strasbourg – ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 20 avril 2015: Kiev – ESI at thought leaders seminar
- 18 avril 2015: Berlin – ESI with young civil servants from SEE and ESI workshop
- 19 mars 2015: Bogota – ESI at workshop on new strategies and practices in human rights
- 14 mars 2015: Budapest – CEU Passion Project with ESI tackles Azerbaijan
- 7 mars 2015: Pristina – Kosovar migrants, EU borders, poverty and visa-free travel
- 12 février 2015: Sarajevo – ESI presents ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process in Sarajevo
- 30 janvier 2015: Paris – Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29 janvier 2015: Zagreb – ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22 janvier 2015: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- 17 décembre 2014: Istanbul – ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2 décembre 2014: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- More news…