USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 9 décembre 2016: Belgrade – ESI discusses Bosnia's EU perspective and European Commission's 2016 country reports
- 8 décembre 2016: Brussels – Brainstorming at the European Parliament on how to save the EU-Turkey refugee agreement and EU-Turkey relations
- 7 décembre 2016: Paris – ESI at PACE hearing on the EU-Turkey refugee agreement
- 30 novembre 2016: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 28 novembre 2016: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25 novembre 2016: Graz – ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die – why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- 15 novembre 2016: Hamburg – Lecture on the EU-Turkey agreement and visit of first reception service for refugees
- 7 novembre 2016: Vienna – ESI debating migration policy at ALDE Asylum Conference
- 4 novembre 2016: Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
- 4 novembre 2016: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
- 29 octobre 2016: Budva – ESI presenting ideas on how to rethink EU enlargement
- 27 octobre 2016: Brussels – ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
- 26 octobre 2016: Vienna – ESI lecture on European values
- 22 octobre 2016: Thessaloniki – ESI at International Symposium in World Affairs - Europe and the refugee crisis: What next?
- 18 octobre 2016: Oxford/Cambridge – ESI presentations on think tanking and the state of asylum in Europe
- 18 octobre 2016: Brussels – ESI at European Parliament panel on Turkey and the current challenges
- 18 octobre 2016: Prague – ESI at public debate on European refugee crisis
- 12 octobre 2016: Skopje – ESI discusses EU enlargement policy
- 6 octobre 2016: Berlin – ESI presentations on refugee policy and EU-Turkey relations
- 5 octobre 2016: Bucharest – ESI at Aspen Initiative for Europe
- More news…