USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 20 novembre 2015: Stockholm – ESI public lecture: EU, Turkey, Germany, Sweden and the refugee crisis
- 17 novembre 2015: Brussels – ESI at public event: The Syrian refugee crisis and its implications for EU-Turkey relations
- 12 novembre 2015: Warsaw – Meetings and presentation on ESI's policy proposal for the Syrian refugee crisis
- 2 novembre 2015: Turkey – ESI presentations in Ankara and Istanbul on Turkey's and Germany's role in solving the Syrian refugee crisis
- 2 novembre 2015: Vienna – ESI debating Europe's refugee crisis
- 28 octobre 2015: Moscow – ESI presentations on the crisis of human rights in Europe and the Syrian refugee crisis
- 16 octobre 2015: Berlin – ESI briefing: The Syrian refugee crisis, Germany and Turkey - What to expect from Ankara?
- 7 juillet 2015: Berlin – ESI/Harvard workshop on human rights strategies and the costs and consequences of torture
- 23 juin 2015: Pristina – Textbooks in Kosovo: ESI call for reform
- 4 juin 2015: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College lecturing on the Western Balkans
- 19 mai 2015: Stockholm – ESI on the Western Balkans and Turkey at Sida's EUROLATIN Regional Meeting
- 18 mai 2015: Munich – ESI on Anatolian entrepreneurs as Islamic Calvinists
- 18 mai 2015: Pristina – ESI at roundtable on the visa liberalisation process in Kosovo: Where are we now?
- 12 mai 2015: Brussels – ESI sponsors European Parliament event on Azerbaijan
- 4 mai 2015: Ankara – ESI at panel debate on the road to visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: problems and prospects
- 27 avril 2015: Tirana – ESI at conference on European integration
- 23 avril 2015: Pristina – ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21 avril 2015: Strasbourg – ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 20 avril 2015: Kiev – ESI at thought leaders seminar
- 18 avril 2015: Berlin – ESI with young civil servants from SEE and ESI workshop
- More news…