USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 18. maj 2015.: Pristina – ESI at roundtable on the visa liberalisation process in Kosovo: Where are we now?
- 12. maj 2015.: Brussels – ESI sponsors European Parliament event on Azerbaijan
- 4. maj 2015.: Ankara – ESI at panel debate on the road to visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: problems and prospects
- 27. april 2015.: Tirana – ESI at conference on European integration
- 23. april 2015.: Pristina – ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21. april 2015.: Strasbourg – ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 20. april 2015.: Kiev – ESI at thought leaders seminar
- 18. april 2015.: Berlin – ESI with young civil servants from SEE and ESI workshop
- 19. mart 2015.: Bogota – ESI at workshop on new strategies and practices in human rights
- 14. mart 2015.: Budapest – CEU Passion Project with ESI tackles Azerbaijan
- 7. mart 2015.: Pristina – Kosovar migrants, EU borders, poverty and visa-free travel
- 12. februar 2015.: Sarajevo – ESI presents ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process in Sarajevo
- 30. januar 2015.: Paris – Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29. januar 2015.: Zagreb – ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22. januar 2015.: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- 17. decembar 2014.: Istanbul – ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2. decembar 2014.: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- 27. novembar 2014.: Belgrade – ESI workshop with EU ambassadors and Serbian Deputy Prime Minister on EU enlargement
- 20. novembar 2014.: Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 18. novembar 2014.: Turkey – Events in Ankara and Istanbul: Beyond Chapters – The Future of Turkey in Europe
- More news…