USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 22. novembar 2013.: Podgorica - ESI at round table on European integration and corruption
- 14. novembar 2013.: ESI in Berlin – Event on Serbia-Kosovo relations at Böll Foundation
- 5. oktobar 2013.: ESI in Budva – Strategic Planning Seminar organised by Montenegro's MFA
- 2. oktobar 2013.: Podgorica – ESI film screening and panel discussion on the processes of Croatia's accession to the EU and lessons for Montenegro
- 2. oktobar 2013.: Brussels – ESI speaking on "Lessons learned from the Balkans visa liberalisation process" at a Hearing at the European Parliament
- 1. oktobar 2013.: Tbilisi – ESI at round table conference on "Prospects and Challenges of Visa Liberalization Process in Georgia"
- 25. septembar 2013.: Ghent – Film screening of ESI Croatia documentary at the Film Plateu
- 12. septembar 2013.: Upcoming: ESI in Belgrade, Vienna, Tbilisi, Istanbul, Visby, and Salzburg
- 12. septembar 2013.: Interview with Gerald Knaus in Dnevni Avaz: "It won’t be Bosnia's fault if visas are re-imposed"
- 9. juli 2013.: Brussels – ESI contributes to book "Thessaloniki@10"
- 1. juli 2013.: New ESI Junior Fellows in Berlin and Istanbul
- 24. juni 2013.: Berlin – ESI at conference on Southeastern Europe and Europe 2014
- 23. juni 2013.: ESI at the Albanian parliamentary elections
- 20. juni 2013.: Salzburg – ESI at TV debate on the "European crisis"
- 19. juni 2013.: Regensburg – ESI lecture on "Decline and Growth? Serbia and Anatolia, two European stories"
- 10. juni 2013.: Stockholm – Round Table Conference on Political Prisoners and the Council of Europe
- 7. juni 2013.: Istanbul – ESI at EU conference on "Rethinking Global Challenges: Constructing a Common Future for Turkey and the EU"
- 6. juni 2013.: Istanbul – ESI briefing at Columbia Global Centers: Cutting the Turkey-EU Visa Knot. How Turks can travel freely to Europe
- 4. juni 2013.: Berlin – ESI at the German Bundestag: European values, repression, and authoritarian rule. Why Azerbaijan matters
- 31. maj 2013.: Budva – ESI at conference on Montenegro's accession talks and EU enlargement
- More news…