USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 6. novembar 2017.: Skopje – Meetings on on EU enlargement, education, and refugees
- 23. oktobar 2017.: Rome – ESI debating refugee and migration policy at the Festival della Diplomazia
- 20. oktobar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in a round table on EU policy towards the Western Balkans
- 19. oktobar 2017.: Wilton Park – ESI presenting proposals for rule of law reforms at high level event on "Security, the Western Balkans and the UK"
- 11. oktobar 2017.: Beirut – ESI at advocacy retreat to discuss refugee and human rights policy
- 10. oktobar 2017.: Brussels – ESI presentation on the Rome Plan for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean
- 3. oktobar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI meets EPP president Joseph Daul to discuss the future of EU policy towards Bosnia
- 27. septembar 2017.: Stockholm – ESI presentation on corruption in the Council of Europe and the end of Caviar Diplomacy
- 22. septembar 2017.: Cologne – ESI on human rights under pressure at public broadcaster forum
- 19. septembar 2017.: Munich – ESI lecture: EU, border protection, and asylum: plea for a moral refugee policy
- 17. septembar 2017.: Zagreb – ESI discusses the future of EU and Western Balkans relations
- 7. septembar 2017.: Zurich – ESI at Zurich Migration Conference discussing new models for refugee protection
- 6. septembar 2017.: Berlin – The New "Macedonian" Moment for the Western Balkans?
- 5. septembar 2017.: Bled – ESI moderating Western Balkans foreign ministers panel on EU enlargement
- 6. juli 2017.: Chios – ESI at debate on the situation of refugees in Turkey and Europe
- 4. juli 2017.: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 4. juli 2017.: Istanbul – ESI at workshop on revitalising Turkey-EU-Germany relations
- 3. juli 2017.: Ankara – ESI at workshop: "EU-Turkey Protocol: Expectations and Implementations"
- 29. juni 2017.: Bern – ESI at Swiss MFA Western Balkans retreat
- 22. juni 2017.: Berlin – ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- More news…