USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 30. januar 2015.: Paris – Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29. januar 2015.: Zagreb – ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22. januar 2015.: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- 17. decembar 2014.: Istanbul – ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2. decembar 2014.: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- 20. novembar 2014.: Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 18. novembar 2014.: Turkey – Events in Ankara and Istanbul: Beyond Chapters – The Future of Turkey in Europe
- 12. novembar 2014.: Oslo – The dream of a Europe without political prisoners and the grim reality of Azerbaijan
- 11. novembar 2014.: Sofia – Dealing with the Past & looking to the Future in Bulgaria
- 7. novembar 2014.: Rome – Regional stability and enlargement to the Western Balkans
- 7. novembar 2014.: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on new impetus for European Integration of Western Balkans
- 31. oktobar 2014.: Zurich – Workshop on EU enlargement and rule of law
- 29. oktobar 2014.: Vienna – European Integration of the Balkans
- 27. oktobar 2014.: Former ESI analyst and blogger Arzu Geybulla one of the BBC's "100 Women"
- 27. oktobar 2014.: Washington DC – Broader Implications of the Human Rights Crackdown in Azerbaijan
- 23. oktobar 2014.: Cambridge – Workshop at the Harvard Kennedy School on Teaching Human Rights Practice
- 12. oktobar 2014.: Thessaloniki – The World in 2015 and Beyond
- 7. oktobar 2014.: Budapest – ESI lecturing on value conflicts and human rights at the CEU
- 2. oktobar 2014.: Sweden – Workshop on statistics and enlargement in Stockholm - Visby conference on war in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 1. oktobar 2014.: Rome – Turkey and European Union relations: the way forward
- More news…