USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 7. mart 2017.: Vienna – Towards a humane and effective asylum policy
- 22. februar 2017.: Bratislava - ESI discussing migration and developments on the Balkan route
- 12. januar 2017.: Sarajevo – ESI discusses populism in the EU
- 19. decembar 2016.: Athens – A progressive EU Asylum and Border policy is possible
- 9. decembar 2016.: Pristina - Balkan Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 9. decembar 2016.: Belgrade – ESI discusses Bosnia's EU perspective and European Commission's 2016 country reports
- 8. decembar 2016.: Brussels – Brainstorming at the European Parliament on how to save the EU-Turkey refugee agreement and EU-Turkey relations
- 7. decembar 2016.: Paris – ESI at PACE hearing on the EU-Turkey refugee agreement
- 30. novembar 2016.: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 29. novembar 2016.: Brussels – Visa Liberalisation as an EU Foreign Policy Tool
- 28. novembar 2016.: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25. novembar 2016.: Graz – ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die – why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- 15. novembar 2016.: Hamburg – Lecture on the EU-Turkey agreement and visit of first reception service for refugees
- 7. novembar 2016.: Vienna – ESI debating migration policy at ALDE Asylum Conference
- 4. novembar 2016.: Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
- 4. novembar 2016.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
- 29. oktobar 2016.: Budva – ESI presenting ideas on how to rethink EU enlargement
- 27. oktobar 2016.: Brussels – ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
- 26. oktobar 2016.: Vienna – ESI lecture on European values
- 22. oktobar 2016.: Thessaloniki – ESI at International Symposium in World Affairs - Europe and the refugee crisis: What next?
- More news…