USAK hosted a joint workshop with ESI on "Breaking Through the Schengen Wall: A Visa Liberalization Strategy for Turkey in 2012". The workshop was organized by the EU Studies Center and chaired by its expert Mustafa Kutlay, with ESI's Gerald Knaus and Alexandra Stiglmayer as speakers, academics, EU experts, envoys of EU countries and USAK experts.
23 March 2012
Public ESI-USAK event in Ankara: A visa liberalisation strategy for Turkey in 2012
- 3. februar 2016.: ESI in Istanbul – The future for reforms in the Eastern Neighbourhood - Visa liberalisation, the refugee crisis and the new security situation
- 2. februar 2016.: ESI in Athens – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 29. januar 2016.: ESI in Washington DC – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis at the Swedish Embassy
- 28. januar 2016.: ESI in Washington – Germany & the Future of the European Security Order
- 25. januar 2016.: ESI in Brussels – Rethinking human rights in EU external policies
- 21. januar 2016.: ESI in Berlin – Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 21. januar 2016.: Vienna – ESI at conference on refugee crisis
- 21. januar 2016.: Brussels – ESI at policy dialogue: Visa liberalisation for Kosovo – Moving from isolation to integration?
- 15. januar 2016.: ESI in Berlin – International responses to political imprisonment: How to address limitations of individual case work?
- 19. decembar 2015.: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in training of young BiH politicians
- 17. decembar 2015.: Sarajevo – ESI discusses with BiH youth the future of EU enlargement
- 14. decembar 2015.: Barcelona – ESI presents its ideas on the future of EU enlargement and on Bosnia
- 11. decembar 2015.: Paris – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 9. decembar 2015.: Brussels – European future of Bosnia and Herzegovina – 20 years after Dayton-Paris Peace Agreement
- 4. decembar 2015.: Vienna – EU foreign policy and the Western Balkans - Reengagement as a strategic choice
- 1. decembar 2015.: Berlin – Meetings and presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 27. novembar 2015.: Belgrade – ESI presents its proposal for Syrian refugee crisis to SEE parliamentarians
- 25. novembar 2015.: The Hague – Meetings and debates on migration and EU enlargement
- 24. novembar 2015.: Sofia – ESI presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis and history education and politics
- 20. novembar 2015.: Stockholm – ESI public lecture: EU, Turkey, Germany, Sweden and the refugee crisis
- More news…