ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 28 Temmuz 2014: Berlin Workshop on Bosnia and Herzegovina at the German MFA
- 17 Temmuz 2014: Bratislava – ESI briefs V4 Foreign Ministers
- 10 Temmuz 2014: Dubrovnik ESI at the Croatia Forum 2014: "EU Integration of Western Balkans: State of Play"
- 4 Temmuz 2014: Tirana ESI at the Ambassadors' Conference 2014
- 25 Haziran 2014: Brussels – ESI on the future of enlargement
- 5 Haziran 2014: Skopje Presentations and meetings on ESI's newest analysis and recommendations
- 2 Haziran 2014: Berlin ESI conference debate on campaign "For a Europe without political prisoners"
- 28 Mayıs 2014: Istanbul – ESI at conference on "Visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: readmission and beyond"
- 22 Mayıs 2014: Council of Europe secretary general Thorbjorn Jagland publishes op-ed: "Council of Europe is not blind to Azerbaijan's rights violations"
- 16 Mayıs 2014: Bratislava ESI at Globsec
- 16 Mayıs 2014: Vienna ESI at Expert Roundtable on Cross-Border Mobility and Visa Facilitation in the OSCE region
- 14 Mayıs 2014: Kyiv European think-tanks' meeting for a sustainable democratic Ukraine
- 13 Mayıs 2014: Oslo Safeguarding international institutions against authoritarian abuse
- 29 Nisan 2014: Zagreb Lessons learnt from EU enlargement policy: What's next?
- 24 Nisan 2014: Vienna ESI at conference on "Ten years after the 2004 enlargement - Achievements and next steps"
- 14 Nisan 2014: Berlin ESI presentation on standards, trust and visa liberalization at conference on "Global Turkey in Europe"
- 10 Nisan 2014: Warsaw – ESI at the Third Task Force Meeting between the Council of Europe and European Think Tanks on "Challenges to European Societies"
- 9 Nisan 2014: Warsaw Meetings with ODIHR on election monitoring and with the Polish MFA on European enlargement
- 8 Nisan 2014: Visa-free travel for Moldova to become reality on 28 April 2013
- 4 Nisan 2014: Berlin ESI at ZIF Election Monitoring Day
- More news…