ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 29 Ekim 2014: Vienna European Integration of the Balkans
- 27 Ekim 2014: Washington DC Broader Implications of the Human Rights Crackdown in Azerbaijan
- 23 Ekim 2014: Cambridge Workshop at the Harvard Kennedy School on Teaching Human Rights Practice
- 7 Ekim 2014: Budapest ESI lecturing on value conflicts and human rights at the CEU
- 2 Ekim 2014: Sweden – Workshop on statistics and enlargement in Stockholm - Visby conference on war in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 22 Eylül 2014: Vilnius – Enlargement in an age of distrust
- 18 Eylül 2014: Budapest ESI talk at CEU: The Rhetoric of Reaction - Pessimism, Complacency and Newspeak in 2014
- 13 Eylül 2014: Pristina – Register for ESI capacity building seminar: How to set up a think tank, write policy reports and do effective advocacy?
- 25 Ağustos 2014: Salzburg ESI at symposium 1814, 1914, 2014: Lessons from the Past, Visions for the Future
- 28 Temmuz 2014: Berlin Workshop on Bosnia and Herzegovina at the German MFA
- 17 Temmuz 2014: Bratislava – ESI briefs V4 Foreign Ministers
- 10 Temmuz 2014: Dubrovnik ESI at the Croatia Forum 2014: "EU Integration of Western Balkans: State of Play"
- 4 Temmuz 2014: Tirana ESI at the Ambassadors' Conference 2014
- 25 Haziran 2014: Brussels – ESI on the future of enlargement
- 5 Haziran 2014: Skopje Presentations and meetings on ESI's newest analysis and recommendations
- 2 Haziran 2014: Berlin ESI conference debate on campaign "For a Europe without political prisoners"
- 28 Mayıs 2014: Istanbul – ESI at conference on "Visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: readmission and beyond"
- 22 Mayıs 2014: Council of Europe secretary general Thorbjorn Jagland publishes op-ed: "Council of Europe is not blind to Azerbaijan's rights violations"
- 16 Mayıs 2014: Bratislava ESI at Globsec
- 16 Mayıs 2014: Vienna ESI at Expert Roundtable on Cross-Border Mobility and Visa Facilitation in the OSCE region
- More news…