ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 12 Şubat 2015: Sarajevo ESI presents ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process in Sarajevo
- 30 Ocak 2015: Paris Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29 Ocak 2015: Zagreb ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22 Ocak 2015: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- 17 Aralık 2014: Istanbul ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2 Aralık 2014: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- 20 Kasım 2014: Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 18 Kasım 2014: Turkey Events in Ankara and Istanbul: Beyond Chapters The Future of Turkey in Europe
- 12 Kasım 2014: Oslo The dream of a Europe without political prisoners and the grim reality of Azerbaijan
- 11 Kasım 2014: Sofia – Dealing with the Past & looking to the Future in Bulgaria
- 7 Kasım 2014: Rome Regional stability and enlargement to the Western Balkans
- 7 Kasım 2014: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on new impetus for European Integration of Western Balkans
- 31 Ekim 2014: Zurich – Workshop on EU enlargement and rule of law
- 29 Ekim 2014: Vienna European Integration of the Balkans
- 27 Ekim 2014: Former ESI analyst and blogger Arzu Geybulla one of the BBC's "100 Women"
- 27 Ekim 2014: Washington DC Broader Implications of the Human Rights Crackdown in Azerbaijan
- 23 Ekim 2014: Cambridge Workshop at the Harvard Kennedy School on Teaching Human Rights Practice
- 12 Ekim 2014: Thessaloniki – The World in 2015 and Beyond
- 7 Ekim 2014: Budapest ESI lecturing on value conflicts and human rights at the CEU
- 2 Ekim 2014: Sweden Workshop on statistics and enlargement in Stockholm - Visby conference on war in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- More news…