ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 3 Şubat 2016: ESI in Istanbul The future for reforms in the Eastern Neighbourhood - Visa liberalisation, the refugee crisis and the new security situation
- 2 Şubat 2016: ESI in Athens Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 29 Ocak 2016: ESI in Washington DC ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis at the Swedish Embassy
- 28 Ocak 2016: ESI in Washington – Germany & the Future of the European Security Order
- 25 Ocak 2016: ESI in Brussels – Rethinking human rights in EU external policies
- 21 Ocak 2016: ESI in Berlin Presentations and meetings on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 21 Ocak 2016: Vienna – ESI at conference on refugee crisis
- 21 Ocak 2016: Brussels ESI at policy dialogue: Visa liberalisation for Kosovo Moving from isolation to integration?
- 15 Ocak 2016: ESI in Berlin – International responses to political imprisonment: How to address limitations of individual case work?
- 19 Aralık 2015: Sarajevo ESI takes part in training of young BiH politicians
- 17 Aralık 2015: Sarajevo ESI discusses with BiH youth the future of EU enlargement
- 14 Aralık 2015: Barcelona ESI presents its ideas on the future of EU enlargement and on Bosnia
- 11 Aralık 2015: Paris ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 9 Aralık 2015: Brussels European future of Bosnia and Herzegovina 20 years after Dayton-Paris Peace Agreement
- 4 Aralık 2015: Vienna EU foreign policy and the Western Balkans - Reengagement as a strategic choice
- 1 Aralık 2015: Berlin Meetings and presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis
- 27 Kasım 2015: Belgrade ESI presents its proposal for Syrian refugee crisis to SEE parliamentarians
- 25 Kasım 2015: The Hague – Meetings and debates on migration and EU enlargement
- 24 Kasım 2015: Sofia – ESI presentations on the Syrian refugee crisis and history education and politics
- 20 Kasım 2015: Stockholm – ESI public lecture: EU, Turkey, Germany, Sweden and the refugee crisis
- More news…