ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 12 Ocak 2017: Sarajevo – ESI discusses populism in the EU
- 9 Aralık 2016: Belgrade – ESI discusses Bosnia's EU perspective and European Commission's 2016 country reports
- 8 Aralık 2016: Brussels Brainstorming at the European Parliament on how to save the EU-Turkey refugee agreement and EU-Turkey relations
- 7 Aralık 2016: Paris – ESI at PACE hearing on the EU-Turkey refugee agreement
- 30 Kasım 2016: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 28 Kasım 2016: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25 Kasım 2016: Graz ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- 15 Kasım 2016: Hamburg Lecture on the EU-Turkey agreement and visit of first reception service for refugees
- 7 Kasım 2016: Vienna ESI debating migration policy at ALDE Asylum Conference
- 4 Kasım 2016: Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
- 4 Kasım 2016: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
- 29 Ekim 2016: Budva ESI presenting ideas on how to rethink EU enlargement
- 27 Ekim 2016: Brussels ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
- 26 Ekim 2016: Vienna ESI lecture on European values
- 22 Ekim 2016: Thessaloniki ESI at International Symposium in World Affairs - Europe and the refugee crisis: What next?
- 18 Ekim 2016: Oxford/Cambridge – ESI presentations on think tanking and the state of asylum in Europe
- 18 Ekim 2016: Brussels ESI at European Parliament panel on Turkey and the current challenges
- 18 Ekim 2016: Prague ESI at public debate on European refugee crisis
- 12 Ekim 2016: Skopje – ESI discusses EU enlargement policy
- 6 Ekim 2016: Berlin ESI presentations on refugee policy and EU-Turkey relations
- More news…