ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 8 Nisan 2014: Visa-free travel for Moldova to become reality on 28 April 2013
- 4 Nisan 2014: Berlin ESI at ZIF Election Monitoring Day
- 31 Mart 2014: ESI on the future of election monitoring and European standards
- 26 Mart 2014: Brussels ESI Briefing: The Future of Enlargement
- 26 Mart 2014: German court grants visa-free access to Turkish businesspeople
- 26 Mart 2014: Istanbul Brainstorming on "Recharging accession policy"
- 27 Şubat 2014: New York ESI at OSF: "Defending Minimum Human Rights Standards in Europe: Why are we failing? Case studies of Turkey, Azerbaijan, the Balkans and Eastern Europe"
- 26 Şubat 2014: Warsaw Roundtable discussion: The Visa Liberalisation Process for Turkey - A Realistic Chance to Improve EU-Turkey Relations
- 13 Şubat 2014: Update: advocacy campaign for a Europe without political prisoners
- 12 Şubat 2014: Berlin Public event at Humboldt University: Visa Liberalization - A New Impulse for the Europeanization of Turkey?
- 7 Şubat 2014: Ankara – Presentation of an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to EU ambassadors and other international and Turkish officials
- 5 Şubat 2014: Istanbul Round-Table Conference on Freedom of Religion in Turkey and the EU member states
- 31 Ocak 2014: Rome ESI visa advisory board meeting with Giuliano Amato
- 30 Ocak 2014: Zagreb – ESI at the Balkans in Europe Policy Advisory Group to present ideas how to revive the EU enlargement process
- 29 Ocak 2014: Brussels ESI at DG Enlargement staff retreat: "A vision for the EU's enlargement policy"
- 27 Ocak 2014: Istanbul – Film screening and public discussion: "The EU, visa liberalisation and LGBT rights - from Moldova to Turkey"
- 22 Ocak 2014: Istanbul – Public event at IPC: The German Elections and the Future of EU-Turkey Relations
- 21 Ocak 2014: Paris – ESI brainstorming on measuring progress and assessing failure in EU accession
- 19 Aralık 2013: Oped by Ben Judah and Gerald Knaus in Reuters: "International pressure works on Putin"
- 22 Kasım 2013: Podgorica - ESI at round table on European integration and corruption
- More news…