ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 4 Mayıs 2015: Ankara ESI at panel debate on the road to visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: problems and prospects
- 27 Nisan 2015: Tirana – ESI at conference on European integration
- 23 Nisan 2015: Pristina ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21 Nisan 2015: Strasbourg ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 20 Nisan 2015: Kiev ESI at thought leaders seminar
- 18 Nisan 2015: Berlin ESI with young civil servants from SEE and ESI workshop
- 19 Mart 2015: Bogota ESI at workshop on new strategies and practices in human rights
- 14 Mart 2015: Budapest – CEU Passion Project with ESI tackles Azerbaijan
- 7 Mart 2015: Pristina Kosovar migrants, EU borders, poverty and visa-free travel
- 12 Şubat 2015: Sarajevo ESI presents ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process in Sarajevo
- 30 Ocak 2015: Paris Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29 Ocak 2015: Zagreb ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22 Ocak 2015: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- 17 Aralık 2014: Istanbul ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2 Aralık 2014: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- 27 Kasım 2014: Belgrade – ESI workshop with EU ambassadors and Serbian Deputy Prime Minister on EU enlargement
- 20 Kasım 2014: Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 18 Kasım 2014: Turkey Events in Ankara and Istanbul: Beyond Chapters The Future of Turkey in Europe
- 12 Kasım 2014: Oslo The dream of a Europe without political prisoners and the grim reality of Azerbaijan
- 11 Kasım 2014: Sofia – Dealing with the Past & looking to the Future in Bulgaria
- More news…