ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 4 Temmuz 2017: German quality daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on ESI's policy proposal for the refugee crisis in the Central Mediterranean: "ESI plan for Italy and Africa might work"
- 22 Haziran 2017: Berlin ESI at public debate: "Azerbaijan: shrinking or lost spaces for opposition?"
- 20 Haziran 2017: Berlin ESI at public debate on the German perspective on the refugee crisis
- 20 Haziran 2017: Berlin ESI at public debate: "Problem Solved? - How to tackle the Refugee Crisis and Migration to the EU"
- 15 Haziran 2017: Budapest ESI at CEU workshop on action research, effective writing, visualization, and advocacy
- 14 Haziran 2017: ESI interview on Dutch TV on EU asylum and migration policy
- 9 Haziran 2017: Brussels – ESI on the Western Balkans at the Political Assembly of the European People's Party
- 8 Haziran 2017: Rome Lecture at Nato Defense College on the Western Balkans and meetings on EU asylum and border policy
- 29 Mayıs 2017: Berlin – ESI at the Think 20 Summit "Global Solutions"
- 22 Mayıs 2017: Athens – "Europe's Borders: Security, Migration, Human Rights"
- 18 Mayıs 2017: The Hague "Human Act or Devil's Pact? Human rights aspects of migration agreements between EU and third countries"
- 16 Mayıs 2017: Brussels ESI at the Think Global Day: "Fortress Europe: closed or open?"
- 12 Mayıs 2017: Rome ESI presentation: Italy, Germany and the Mediterranean a proposal to save lives, the refugee convention and liberal Europe
- 12 Mayıs 2017: Rome ESI at the Foreign Press Association: "Transparency in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. The way forward"
- 26 Nisan 2017: Berlin – ESI at "Dialogue without Borders" on the future of EU asylum policy
- 24 Nisan 2017: Strasbourg – ESI at PACE side event: Corruption Allegations and Transparency in the PACE - The way forward
- 5 Nisan 2017: Rome – ESI at conference on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans and meetings on "The Malta Plan"
- 4 Nisan 2017: Essen ESI at Mercator Salon: European democracies and populism
- 1 Nisan 2017: Ulcinj – ESI discusses freedom of movement in the EU and the Western Balkans
- 30 Mart 2017: Paris Meetings on European foreign policy and "The Malta Plan"
- More news…