ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 22 Kasım 2013: Podgorica - ESI at round table on European integration and corruption
- 14 Kasım 2013: ESI in Berlin – Event on Serbia-Kosovo relations at Böll Foundation
- 5 Ekim 2013: ESI in Budva – Strategic Planning Seminar organised by Montenegro's MFA
- 2 Ekim 2013: Podgorica ESI film screening and panel discussion on the processes of Croatia's accession to the EU and lessons for Montenegro
- 2 Ekim 2013: Brussels ESI speaking on "Lessons learned from the Balkans visa liberalisation process" at a Hearing at the European Parliament
- 1 Ekim 2013: Tbilisi ESI at round table conference on "Prospects and Challenges of Visa Liberalization Process in Georgia"
- 25 Eylül 2013: Ghent – Film screening of ESI Croatia documentary at the Film Plateu
- 12 Eylül 2013: Upcoming: ESI in Belgrade, Vienna, Tbilisi, Istanbul, Visby, and Salzburg
- 12 Eylül 2013: Interview with Gerald Knaus in Dnevni Avaz: "It wont be Bosnia's fault if visas are re-imposed"
- 9 Temmuz 2013: Brussels ESI contributes to book "Thessaloniki@10"
- 1 Temmuz 2013: New ESI Junior Fellows in Berlin and Istanbul
- 24 Haziran 2013: Berlin ESI at conference on Southeastern Europe and Europe 2014
- 23 Haziran 2013: ESI at the Albanian parliamentary elections
- 20 Haziran 2013: Salzburg – ESI at TV debate on the "European crisis"
- 19 Haziran 2013: Regensburg – ESI lecture on "Decline and Growth? Serbia and Anatolia, two European stories"
- 10 Haziran 2013: Stockholm – Round Table Conference on Political Prisoners and the Council of Europe
- 7 Haziran 2013: Istanbul – ESI at EU conference on "Rethinking Global Challenges: Constructing a Common Future for Turkey and the EU"
- 6 Haziran 2013: Istanbul ESI briefing at Columbia Global Centers: Cutting the Turkey-EU Visa Knot. How Turks can travel freely to Europe
- 4 Haziran 2013: Berlin ESI at the German Bundestag: European values, repression, and authoritarian rule. Why Azerbaijan matters
- 31 Mayıs 2013: Budva ESI at conference on Montenegro's accession talks and EU enlargement
- More news…