ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 7 Temmuz 2015: Berlin ESI/Harvard workshop on human rights strategies and the costs and consequences of torture
- 23 Haziran 2015: Pristina Textbooks in Kosovo: ESI call for reform
- 4 Haziran 2015: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College lecturing on the Western Balkans
- 19 Mayıs 2015: Stockholm ESI on the Western Balkans and Turkey at Sida's EUROLATIN Regional Meeting
- 18 Mayıs 2015: Munich – ESI on Anatolian entrepreneurs as Islamic Calvinists
- 18 Mayıs 2015: Pristina – ESI at roundtable on the visa liberalisation process in Kosovo: Where are we now?
- 12 Mayıs 2015: Brussels – ESI sponsors European Parliament event on Azerbaijan
- 4 Mayıs 2015: Ankara ESI at panel debate on the road to visa-free travel for Turkish nationals: problems and prospects
- 27 Nisan 2015: Tirana – ESI at conference on European integration
- 23 Nisan 2015: Pristina ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21 Nisan 2015: Strasbourg ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 20 Nisan 2015: Kiev ESI at thought leaders seminar
- 18 Nisan 2015: Berlin ESI with young civil servants from SEE and ESI workshop
- 19 Mart 2015: Bogota ESI at workshop on new strategies and practices in human rights
- 14 Mart 2015: Budapest – CEU Passion Project with ESI tackles Azerbaijan
- 7 Mart 2015: Pristina Kosovar migrants, EU borders, poverty and visa-free travel
- 12 Şubat 2015: Sarajevo ESI presents ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process in Sarajevo
- 30 Ocak 2015: Paris Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29 Ocak 2015: Zagreb ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22 Ocak 2015: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- More news…