ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 30. Januar 2015: Paris – Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29. Januar 2015: Zagreb – ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22. Januar 2015: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- 17. Dezember 2014: Istanbul – ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2. Dezember 2014: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- 20. November 2014: Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 18. November 2014: Turkey – Events in Ankara and Istanbul: Beyond Chapters – The Future of Turkey in Europe
- 12. November 2014: Oslo – The dream of a Europe without political prisoners and the grim reality of Azerbaijan
- 11. November 2014: Sofia – Dealing with the Past & looking to the Future in Bulgaria
- 7. November 2014: Rome – Regional stability and enlargement to the Western Balkans
- 7. November 2014: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on new impetus for European Integration of Western Balkans
- 31. Oktober 2014: Zurich – Workshop on EU enlargement and rule of law
- 29. Oktober 2014: Vienna – European Integration of the Balkans
- 27. Oktober 2014: Former ESI analyst and blogger Arzu Geybulla one of the BBC's "100 Women"
- 27. Oktober 2014: Washington DC – Broader Implications of the Human Rights Crackdown in Azerbaijan
- 23. Oktober 2014: Cambridge – Workshop at the Harvard Kennedy School on Teaching Human Rights Practice
- 12. Oktober 2014: Thessaloniki – The World in 2015 and Beyond
- 7. Oktober 2014: Budapest – ESI lecturing on value conflicts and human rights at the CEU
- 2. Oktober 2014: Sweden – Workshop on statistics and enlargement in Stockholm - Visby conference on war in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- 1. Oktober 2014: Rome – Turkey and European Union relations: the way forward
- More news…