ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 7. März 2017: Vienna – Towards a humane and effective asylum policy
- 22. Februar 2017: Bratislava - ESI discussing migration and developments on the Balkan route
- 12. Januar 2017: Sarajevo – ESI discusses populism in the EU
- 19. Dezember 2016: Athens – A progressive EU Asylum and Border policy is possible
- 9. Dezember 2016: Pristina - Balkan Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 9. Dezember 2016: Belgrade – ESI discusses Bosnia's EU perspective and European Commission's 2016 country reports
- 8. Dezember 2016: Brussels – Brainstorming at the European Parliament on how to save the EU-Turkey refugee agreement and EU-Turkey relations
- 7. Dezember 2016: Paris – ESI at PACE hearing on the EU-Turkey refugee agreement
- 30. November 2016: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 29. November 2016: Brussels – Visa Liberalisation as an EU Foreign Policy Tool
- 28. November 2016: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25. November 2016: Graz – ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die – why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- 15. November 2016: Hamburg – Lecture on the EU-Turkey agreement and visit of first reception service for refugees
- 7. November 2016: Vienna – ESI debating migration policy at ALDE Asylum Conference
- 4. November 2016: Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
- 4. November 2016: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
- 29. Oktober 2016: Budva – ESI presenting ideas on how to rethink EU enlargement
- 27. Oktober 2016: Brussels – ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
- 26. Oktober 2016: Vienna – ESI lecture on European values
- 22. Oktober 2016: Thessaloniki – ESI at International Symposium in World Affairs - Europe and the refugee crisis: What next?
- More news…