ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 30. November 2016: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Balkan Intervention - From war to peace to limbo?
- 28. November 2016: Berlin – Human Rights in crisis meeting
- 25. November 2016: Graz – ESI at TEDxGraz: "How human rights die – why the human rights movement needs to be reinvented"
- 15. November 2016: Hamburg – Lecture on the EU-Turkey agreement and visit of first reception service for refugees
- 7. November 2016: Vienna – ESI debating migration policy at ALDE Asylum Conference
- 4. November 2016: Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
- 4. November 2016: Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
- 29. Oktober 2016: Budva – ESI presenting ideas on how to rethink EU enlargement
- 27. Oktober 2016: Brussels – ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
- 26. Oktober 2016: Vienna – ESI lecture on European values
- 22. Oktober 2016: Thessaloniki – ESI at International Symposium in World Affairs - Europe and the refugee crisis: What next?
- 18. Oktober 2016: Oxford/Cambridge – ESI presentations on think tanking and the state of asylum in Europe
- 18. Oktober 2016: Brussels – ESI at European Parliament panel on Turkey and the current challenges
- 18. Oktober 2016: Prague – ESI at public debate on European refugee crisis
- 12. Oktober 2016: Skopje – ESI discusses EU enlargement policy
- 6. Oktober 2016: Berlin – ESI presentations on refugee policy and EU-Turkey relations
- 5. Oktober 2016: Bucharest – ESI at Aspen Initiative for Europe
- 4. Oktober 2016: Calais – ESI on field trip with Dutch film crew for "The Wall" documentary
- 27. September 2016: Warsaw – ESI video address on freedom of movement at OSCE Human Dimension Implementation Meeting
- 22. September 2016: Vienna – Meetings and presentations on the implementation of the EU-Turkey Agreement
- More news…