ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 23. April 2015: Pristina – ESI at public debate on Kosovo's European Perspective
- 21. April 2015: Strasbourg – ESI advocacy on Azerbaijan at the Council of Europe
- 19. März 2015: Bogota – ESI at workshop on new strategies and practices in human rights
- 14. März 2015: Budapest – CEU Passion Project with ESI tackles Azerbaijan
- 7. März 2015: Pristina – Kosovar migrants, EU borders, poverty and visa-free travel
- 12. Februar 2015: Sarajevo – ESI presents ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process in Sarajevo
- 30. Januar 2015: Paris – Workshop with EU officials on how Commission reports on enlargement make a difference
- 29. Januar 2015: Zagreb – ESI moderating "20 years of EU membership" panel discussion
- 22. Januar 2015: Graz – ESI lecture: Do outsiders get the Balkans and Turkey?
- 17. Dezember 2014: Istanbul – ESI briefing: The end of visas for Turkish citizens - Where are we today?
- 2. Dezember 2014: ESI presentations on EU enlargement in Paris, The Hague, and Rome
- 20. November 2014: Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 18. November 2014: Turkey – Events in Ankara and Istanbul: Beyond Chapters – The Future of Turkey in Europe
- 12. November 2014: Oslo – The dream of a Europe without political prisoners and the grim reality of Azerbaijan
- 11. November 2014: Sofia – Dealing with the Past & looking to the Future in Bulgaria
- 7. November 2014: Rome – Regional stability and enlargement to the Western Balkans
- 7. November 2014: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on new impetus for European Integration of Western Balkans
- 31. Oktober 2014: Zurich – Workshop on EU enlargement and rule of law
- 29. Oktober 2014: Vienna – European Integration of the Balkans
- 27. Oktober 2014: Former ESI analyst and blogger Arzu Geybulla one of the BBC's "100 Women"
- More news…