Gerald joined a panel of leading experts to discuss Turkey's EU accession application, recent political and legislative developments in Turkey and the question of Turkey's role in Europe at an event hosted by the The Association of the Bar of the City of New York. He talked about definitions of culture and society as they impact Turkish-European relations and EU membership.
20 September 2007
ESI in New York - Turkey looks west and the West looks back
- 12 December 2019: Berlin – ESI at the Aspen Western Balkans Working Group
- 9 December 2019: Brussels - ESI discusses reform of the EU enlargement process
- 6 December 2019: Vienna – ESI at round table on "Europe at risk"
- 6 December 2019: Berlin – ESI on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans at the "Balkan Dialogues"
- 5 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at conference on cooperation in the field of migration in the Western Balkans
- 5 December 2019: Rome – ESI at conference on "Paving Legal Pathways for Migration"
- 4 December 2019: The Hague - ESI at panel debate on the integrated approach in arrival centres for asylum seekers
- 3 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at Youth Summit
- 28 November 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on the Balkans and the EU
- 28 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at the annual MIDEM Forum
- 26 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- 25 November 2019: Braunschweig - ESI presentation on sea rescues
- 23 November 2019: Berlin – ESI organises brainstorming about the rule of law in Poland
- 21 November 2019: Nuremberg – ESI keynote speech at the "Migration Days" of the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- 20 November 2019: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 15 November 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting with Nigerian officials on migration partnerships with Germany
- 14 November 2019: Geneva – ESI presentation on asylum policy at UNHCR Partnership Talk
- 11 November 2019: Sofia – ESI at meeting of the ECFR Western Balkans Strategy Group
- 11 November 2019: Brussels – ESI on EU-Turkey Statement at Mercator young leaders meeting
- 10 November 2019: Rheinfelden – ESI presentation on asylum and migration: how to face to the global challenge
- More news…