ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a round table discussion titled "The Western Balkans in the European Union: What role for the Berlin Process after Poznan and ahead of the Croatian presidency of the Council?", organised by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Dialog Südosteuropa, the Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO) Zagreb, and the Austro-French Institute for Rapprochement in Europe (CFA/ÖFZ).
Adnan presented ESI's research on EU and Western Balkans and our ideas regarding the upcoming Croatia's EU presidency, in particular related to measuring and incentivizing reforms in the Western Balkans, the Kosovo-Serbia dialogue, the opening of accession talks with North Macedonia and Albania, and the visa liberalization process for Kosovo.
Adnan also met with politicians, diplomats and officials in charge for the upcoming EU presidency in the Office of the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs and the Parliament, as well as with journalists. He gave an interview for the public broadcaster in Zagreb.
- Croatian Radio Television, "1 na 1: Adnan Ćerimagić", 14 October 201ESI, "HOW ARE THEY DOING? European Commission assessments of North Macedonia, Serbia and Albania (April 2018)", 29 April 2019.
- ESI Newsletter, "The Hypnotist – North Macedonia this summer – In Memoriam Dejan", 28 April 2019.
- ESI, "The Hypnotist – Aleksandar Vucic, John Bolton and the return of the past", 25 April 2019.
- ESI briefing paper: A West Balkan Agenda for 2019, 29 October 2018
- Politico, Adnan Ćerimagić, "Redrawing Balkan borders would be a fatal mistake", 28 August 2018
- ESI, "Alpbach appeal to Vucic, Thaci and European leaders – Adi Cerimagic", 26 August 2018.
- ESI, "Making history? Macedonia and Elysium", 4 April 2018.
- ESI, "Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections – PISA gap", 31 January 2018.
- ESI, "Wine, dog food and Bosnian clichés – False ideas and why they matter", 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today" (23 October 2017)
- ESI, "The Chapter Illusion – For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations", 15 May 2017.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Why Macedonia is not Finland – rankings and the PISA gap – Part I" , 26 May 2014
- ESI, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014.