ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a retreat on "Reforming EU Civil Society Assistance" organised by Carnegie Europe and Stiftung Mercator. The retreat took place in La Hulpe, Belgium.
Adnan presented ESI's research on the EU and Western Balkans, in particular related to measuring and incentivizing reforms in the Western Balkans.
- ESI, "How are they doing? European Commission assessments of North Macedonia, Serbia and Albania" (29 May 2019)
- ESI briefing paper: A West Balkan Agenda for 2019, 29 October 2018
- ESI, "Making history? Macedonia and Elysium", 4 April 2018.
- ESI, "Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections PISA gap", 31 January 2018.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today" (23 October 2017)
- ESI, "The Chapter Illusion For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations", 15 May 2017.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Why Macedonia is not Finland rankings and the PISA gap Part I" , 26 May 2014
- ESI, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014.