ESI's Kristof Bender participated in a panel debate on the European perspectives of the Western Balkans in Pravets, Bulgaria. The debate was part of a course on "Governing Skills" organised by the Bulgarian School of Politics. Kristof gave an overview of concrete obstacles for the accession countries from the Western Balkans and presented a few concrete ideas on how to improve the current accession process and thereby strengthen reformers in the Western Balkans.
19 March 2018
Pravets - ESI at Bulgarian School of Politics
- 4 December 2018: Berlin – ESI at the presentation of the report of the UN special rapporteur on the independence of judges and lawyers on his mission to Poland
- 3 December 2018: The Hague ESI at conference on the future of the Western Balkans
- 30 November 2018: Berlin – ESI at morning briefing: UN migration compact - facts vs fake news
- 29 November 2018: Berlin – ESI at public debate on borders in Europe
- 28 November 2018: Belgrade ESI at conference on making enlargement a more credible process
- 27 November 2018: Berlin ESI at public debate on African migration to Europe
- 26 November 2018: Berlin ESI lecture on lessons from the expulsions in the Balkan wars
- 23 November 2018: Rome ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 22 November 2018: Zagreb ESI at conference on security challenges for Europe
- 22 November 2018: Brussels ESI at discussion on how to boost the renewed momentum for EU enlargement
- 22 November 2018: Siegburg ESI speaking on migration policy at Deutsche Bischofskonferenz
- 21 November 2018: Berlin ESI at meeting on EU enlargement and the Western Balkans
- 14 November 2018: Gφppingen ESI at Panel Debate in European migration policy with Boris Palmer
- 13 November 2018: London ESI at the UBS European Conference 2018: "Immigration: Threat to Europe Unity or Thriving Opportunity?"
- 9 November 2018: Copenhagen ESI at Danish Refugee Council conference: "People in Mixed Migration Flows - A Complex Reality"
- 8 November 2018: Berlin ESI at 2018 Europe's Strategic Choices Conference
- 8 November 2018: Tirana – ESI at the Western Balkans Youth Forum
- 7 November 2018: Vienna ESI at the Annual UNHCR Asylum Day
- 5 November 2018: Harvard – ESI at the 2018 Summit on the Future of Europe at Harvard University
- 5 November 2018: Vienna ESI takes part in public discussion on European alternatives for Western Balkans youth
- More news…