ESI's Gerald Knaus presented an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to seven EU ambassadors to Turkey – Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Denmark, Netherlands, and Austria – as well as to the Head of the EU delegation, Béla Szombati, Turkish officials, and other international diplomats.
7 February 2014
Ankara – Presentation of an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to EU ambassadors and other international and Turkish officials
- 24. Juli 2019: Rasnov – ESI at Romanian Film and History Festival
- 12. Juli 2019: La Hulpe – ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10. Juli 2019: Madrid – ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27. Juni 2019: Geneva – ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24. Juni 2019: Vienna – ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23. Juni 2019: Passau – ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20. Juni 2019: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18. Juni 2019: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13. Juni 2019: Banjul – Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13. Juni 2019: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11. Juni 2019: Vienna – ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6. Juni 2019: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkey’s influence in the Western Balkans
- 4. Juni 2019: Stockholm – Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3. Juni 2019: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31. Mai 2019: Budapest – ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- 30. Mai 2019: Beirut/Zahlé – ESI on field trip in Lebanon
- 28. Mai 2019: The Hague – ESI at seminar on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 24. Mai 2019: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 21. Mai 2019: Madrid – ESI at conference: "What role for the EU and for Spain?"
- 17. Mai 2019: Dresden – ESI discussing migration policy at CDU party convention
- More news…