ESI's Gerald Knaus presented an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to seven EU ambassadors to Turkey – Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Denmark, Netherlands, and Austria – as well as to the Head of the EU delegation, Béla Szombati, Turkish officials, and other international diplomats.
7 February 2014
Ankara – Presentation of an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to EU ambassadors and other international and Turkish officials
- 20. Juni 2018: Bern – ESI briefing on caviar diplomacy for the Swiss delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- 20. Juni 2018: Berlin – ESI debating with young social democrats (Jusos) on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 18. Juni 2018: Prague – Seminar on the future of European migration and asylum policy
- 17. Juni 2018: Berlin – ESI meets governing board of the Western Balkans Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO)
- 12. Juni 2018: Vienna – ESI at CLS event on the Western Balkans
- 8. Juni 2018: Dubrovnik – ESI at European Strategy Forum
- 7. Juni 2018: Support for ESI-Batory proposal regarding the rule of law in Poland: Lech Walesa and others
- 6. Juni 2018: Munich and Salzburg – ESI at public debates on European asylum and migration policy
- 6. Juni 2018: Rome – ESI at conference on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 6. Juni 2018: Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 28. Mai 2018: Paris – ESI at ECFR Annual Council Meeting and meetings on the future of European migration policy
- 25. Mai 2018: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Lessons from the Balkans - Intervention, stability and forecasting
- 23. Mai 2018: The Hague – Meetings on the reform of the European asylum system
- 22. Mai 2018: Berlin – ESI at panel on Bosnia's EU path and politics
- 21. Mai 2018: Vienna – ESI meets UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- 17. Mai 2018: Dakar – ESI at FEPS Global Migration Group meeting: "The dilemmas of the countries of origin"
- 15. Mai 2018: Brussels – ESI with EU Commissioner Oettinger at expert workshop: Unblocking the refugee relocation impasse?
- 5. Mai 2018: Hohenems – Presentation on Europe, asylum and human rights
- 4. Mai 2018: Skopje – ESI at conference on state capture in the Western Balkans
- 3. Mai 2018: Vienna – ESI at conference on the EU and the Western Balkans
- More news…