Athens, 23- 25 May: Meetings with policy makers and public briefing for journalists at the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung.
Berlin, 26-27 May: Presentation at the conference "Crossing Borders – Refugee and Asylum Policy in Europe" organised by the Heinrich Böll Stiftung.
Brussels, 30 May: Presentation at the Mercator Zukunftsforum Türkei Europa on EU-Turkey refugee policy organised by the Stiftung Mercator.
Paris, 1 June: Presentation on the EU-Turkey agreement on migration at an event organised by ECFR.
Rome, 3 June: Presentation at NATO Defense College.
19 May 2016
Upcoming ESI meetings and presentations on the refugee crisis in The Hague, Vienna, Athens, Berlin, Brussels, Paris, and Rome
- 19. Dezember 2019: Banjul – ESI advocating win-win cooperation on migration between The Gambia and Germany
- 13. Dezember 2019: Vienna – ESI in jury of BIRN Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 12. Dezember 2019: Berlin – ESI at the Aspen Western Balkans Working Group
- 12. Dezember 2019: Tirana – ESI presenting new proposal on EU accession process
- 9. Dezember 2019: Brussels - ESI discusses reform of the EU enlargement process
- 6. Dezember 2019: Vienna – ESI at round table on "Europe at risk"
- 6. Dezember 2019: Berlin – ESI on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans at the "Balkan Dialogues"
- 5. Dezember 2019: Skopje – ESI at conference on cooperation in the field of migration in the Western Balkans
- 5. Dezember 2019: Rome – ESI at conference on "Paving Legal Pathways for Migration"
- 4. Dezember 2019: The Hague - ESI at panel debate on the integrated approach in arrival centres for asylum seekers
- 3. Dezember 2019: Skopje – ESI at Youth Summit
- 28. November 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on the Balkans and the EU
- 28. November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at the annual MIDEM Forum
- 27. November 2019: Vienna – ESI presenting ideas on Western Balkans
- 26. November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- 25. November 2019: Braunschweig - ESI presentation on sea rescues
- 23. November 2019: Berlin – ESI organises brainstorming about the rule of law in Poland
- 21. November 2019: Nuremberg – ESI keynote speech at the "Migration Days" of the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- 20. November 2019: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 15. November 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting with Nigerian officials on migration partnerships with Germany
- More news…