ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a two-day workshop organised by the International Republican Institute in Sarajevo for around 50 young Bosnian politicians.
On 6 April, Adnan was moderator of the panel "Bosnia and Herzegovina and the European Union: A road towards stabilization, prosperity and integration". Among the panelists were Damir Arnaut, member of the Bosnian state parliament, Darija Ramljak, deputy director of the Directorat for European Integration of Bosnia, as well as representatives of the civil sector, academia, and the EU Delegation to Bosnia.
On 7 April, Adnan led a workshop titled "BiH to EU: Let's talk membership" where he presented ESI's ideas and research as well as how ESI conducts its research and develops policy papers and proposals. Among the participants were representatives of all political parties in Bosnia.
- ESI briefing paper: A West Balkan Agenda for 2019, 29 October 2018
- Politico, Adnan Ćerimagić, "Redrawing Balkan borders would be a fatal mistake", 28 August 2018
- ESI, "Alpbach appeal to Vucic, Thaci and European leaders – Adi Cerimagic", 26 August 2018.
- ESI, "Making history? Macedonia and Elysium", 4 April 2018.
- ESI, "Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections – PISA gap", 31 January 2018.
- ESI, "Wine, dog food and Bosnian clichés – False ideas and why they matter", 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today" (23 October 2017)
- ESI, "The Chapter Illusion – For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations", 15 May 2017.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Why Macedonia is not Finland – rankings and the PISA gap – Part I" , 26 May 2014
- ESI, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014.