In June 2007, Agenda Institute and ESI undertook a survey in Albania to find out how the country's citizens think about issues such as the general direction Albania has taken, the economic situation, the work of institutions and the level of trust in them, public perception of the current President, and voters preferences for political parties.
21 June 2007
ESI and Agenda undertake National Urban Survey in Albania
- 19 September 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting group of young people from Serbia, Kosovo, Germany and France
- 16 September 2019: Berlin – ESI at working lunch on alternative horizons for Western Balkans youths
- 6 September 2019: Cologne – ESI at workshop on the future of young people in Southeast Europe
- 5 September 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference with young politicians on the European project in the Western Balkans
- 24 July 2019: Rasnov – ESI at Romanian Film and History Festival
- 23 July 2019: Banjul – Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 12 July 2019: La Hulpe ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10 July 2019: Madrid ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27 June 2019: Geneva ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24 June 2019: Vienna ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23 June 2019: Passau ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20 June 2019: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18 June 2019: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13 June 2019: Banjul Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13 June 2019: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11 June 2019: Vienna ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6 June 2019: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkeys influence in the Western Balkans
- 4 June 2019: Stockholm Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3 June 2019: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31 May 2019: Budapest ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- More news…