11 February 2009
ESI vacancy: part-time administrator in Istanbul (deadline: 20 April 2009)
- Administrative work – General office management, database entry and maintenance, invoices, weekly report, coordinating meetings and schedules.
- Organizing program logistics and travel for staff in Istanbul, Berlin, Vienna and Brussels.
- Public outreach to and liaising through list serves, correspondence, meetings and conferences;
- Provide administrative and substantive support to program staff and key partner organizations.
- A college degree and work experience in a fast-paced environment that calls for self-motivation, direct involvement in operations, professionalism, and independent judgment;
- Demonstrated commitment to international institutional work, with particular interest in and/or experience with issues pertinent to ESI's mission;
- Excellent organisational skills and the capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Capacity to take initiative, prioritise duties, and work independently while functioning as a member of a team;
- Computer, internet research and database skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Oral and written fluency in English and Turkish. German would be an advantage.
Please submit your application (CV and a letter of motivation) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 April 2009.