Gerald Knaus participated in the European Council on Foreign Relations' bi-annual Council Meeting in Stockholm on 10-12 May. Other participants included Urban Ahlin, Deputy Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee (Sweden), Martti Ahtisaari, Former President of Finland and Nobel Peace Prize winner, Gunilla Carlsson, Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation, Joschka Fischer, Former German Foreign Minister and Vice-Chancellor, George Soros, Chairman of the Open Society Institute, and Vaira Vike-Freiberga, Former Latvian President and member of the EU Reflection Group.
10 May 2009
ESI participation in bi-annual ECFR Council Meeting in Stockholm
- 12 July 2019: La Hulpe ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10 July 2019: Madrid ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27 June 2019: Geneva ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24 June 2019: Vienna ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23 June 2019: Passau ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20 June 2019: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18 June 2019: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13 June 2019: Banjul Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13 June 2019: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11 June 2019: Vienna ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6 June 2019: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkeys influence in the Western Balkans
- 4 June 2019: Stockholm Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3 June 2019: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31 May 2019: Budapest ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- 30 May 2019: Beirut/Zahlé – ESI on field trip in Lebanon
- 28 May 2019: The Hague – ESI at seminar on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 24 May 2019: Rome ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 21 May 2019: Madrid ESI at conference: "What role for the EU and for Spain?"
- 17 May 2019: Dresden ESI discussing migration policy at CDU party convention
- 14 May 2019: Skopje – ESI debates overcoming bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- More news…