Gerald Knaus participated in the European Council on Foreign Relations' bi-annual Council Meeting in Stockholm on 10-12 May. Other participants included Urban Ahlin, Deputy Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee (Sweden), Martti Ahtisaari, Former President of Finland and Nobel Peace Prize winner, Gunilla Carlsson, Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation, Joschka Fischer, Former German Foreign Minister and Vice-Chancellor, George Soros, Chairman of the Open Society Institute, and Vaira Vike-Freiberga, Former Latvian President and member of the EU Reflection Group.
10 May 2009
ESI participation in bi-annual ECFR Council Meeting in Stockholm
- 12 December 2019: Berlin – ESI at the Aspen Western Balkans Working Group
- 9 December 2019: Brussels - ESI discusses reform of the EU enlargement process
- 6 December 2019: Vienna – ESI at round table on "Europe at risk"
- 6 December 2019: Berlin – ESI on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans at the "Balkan Dialogues"
- 5 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at conference on cooperation in the field of migration in the Western Balkans
- 5 December 2019: Rome – ESI at conference on "Paving Legal Pathways for Migration"
- 4 December 2019: The Hague - ESI at panel debate on the integrated approach in arrival centres for asylum seekers
- 3 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at Youth Summit
- 28 November 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on the Balkans and the EU
- 28 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at the annual MIDEM Forum
- 26 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- 25 November 2019: Braunschweig - ESI presentation on sea rescues
- 23 November 2019: Berlin – ESI organises brainstorming about the rule of law in Poland
- 21 November 2019: Nuremberg – ESI keynote speech at the "Migration Days" of the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- 20 November 2019: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 15 November 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting with Nigerian officials on migration partnerships with Germany
- 14 November 2019: Geneva – ESI presentation on asylum policy at UNHCR Partnership Talk
- 11 November 2019: Sofia – ESI at meeting of the ECFR Western Balkans Strategy Group
- 11 November 2019: Brussels – ESI on EU-Turkey Statement at Mercator young leaders meeting
- 10 November 2019: Rheinfelden – ESI presentation on asylum and migration: how to face to the global challenge
- More news…