Verena Knaus was a participant in the visa conference "Visa Ghetto Kosovo?" where she presented ESI's Schengen White List Project in a panel discussion about Kosovo's prospects to be included in the EU's visa liberalisation process. Other participants included Zenun Pajaziti, Minister of Interior, Yves de Kermabon, Head of EULEX, Janina Hrebickova, Ambassador of the Czech Republic, and Engjellushe Morina, Executive Director of IKS.
22 June 2009
ESI in Pristina: Visa Ghetto Kosovo?
- 3 April 2018: Interview in Süddeutsche Zeitung on European refugee policy
- 26 March 2018: Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung article on ESI senior fellow John Dalhuisen: "If you don't compromise you lose"
- 20 March 2018: Bremen – ESI keynote lecture on the future of European asylum and migration policy
- 13 March 2018: Belgrade – ESI at regional conference on the latest strategy of the European Commission for the Western Balkans
- 8 March 2018: Dublin and Belfast – ESI lecture on the EU-Turkey Deal two years on and meetings post-conflict reconciliation
- 7 March 2018: Vienna – ESI moderates a workshop on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 7 March 2018: Berlin – ESI at think tank meeting on Turkey
- 1 March 2018: Rome – ESI at FEPS Global Migration Group meeting: "The dilemmas of the destination countries"
- 28 February 2018: Skopje and Tirana – ESI takes part in a brainstorming on the EU strategy for the Western Balkans
- 20 February 2018: The Hague and Ter Apel – ESI meetings with the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service and public debates on the EU-Turkey deal
- 27 January 2018: Munich – ESI at public debate on "Fences for Africa?"
- 25 January 2018: Belgrade – ESI at panel on the upcoming EU strategy for the Western Balkans
- 25 January 2018: Athens – ESI presentations on how to rescue EU asylum policy in the Mediterranean
- 22 January 2018: Brussels – ESI at COWEB meeting on the Western Balkans at the Council of the EU
- 10 January 2018: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College on the Western Balkans and meetings on EU asylum and migration policy
- 18 December 2017: Sofia – Discussions on migration at the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 15 December 2017: Belgrade – ESI at conference on the Western Balkans' EU perspective
- 13 December 2017: Berlin – ESI discussing Europe's challenges
- 10 December 2017: Amsterdam and The Hague – Fact-finding mission to study the Dutch asylum system
- 7 December 2017: Novi Sad – ESI discusses EU perspective of the Western Balkans
- More news…