ESI Deputy Chairman Kristof Bender participated at an international conference on peace operations and state building organised by Tel Aviv University and Science-Po from 31 October to 2 November in Tel Aviv. The conference explored different experiences from the Balkans, Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Kristof gave a presentation on the role of foreign actors in the successful containment of Macedonia's 2001 conflict and the subsequent successful implementation of the Ohrid Framework Agreement for Peace.
31 October 2010
ESI in Tel Aviv: Conference on peace operations and state building
- 17 January 2020: The Hague – Searching for solutions concerning asylum and migration
- 19 December 2019: Banjul – ESI advocating win-win cooperation on migration between The Gambia and Germany
- 13 December 2019: Vienna – ESI in jury of BIRN Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 12 December 2019: Berlin – ESI at the Aspen Western Balkans Working Group
- 12 December 2019: Tirana – ESI presenting new proposal on EU accession process
- 9 December 2019: Brussels - ESI discusses reform of the EU enlargement process
- 6 December 2019: Vienna – ESI at round table on "Europe at risk"
- 6 December 2019: Berlin – ESI on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans at the "Balkan Dialogues"
- 5 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at conference on cooperation in the field of migration in the Western Balkans
- 5 December 2019: Rome – ESI at conference on "Paving Legal Pathways for Migration"
- 4 December 2019: The Hague - ESI at panel debate on the integrated approach in arrival centres for asylum seekers
- 3 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at Youth Summit
- 28 November 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on the Balkans and the EU
- 28 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at the annual MIDEM Forum
- 27 November 2019: Vienna – ESI presenting ideas on Western Balkans
- 26 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- 25 November 2019: Braunschweig - ESI presentation on sea rescues
- 23 November 2019: Berlin – ESI organises brainstorming about the rule of law in Poland
- 21 November 2019: Nuremberg – ESI keynote speech at the "Migration Days" of the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- 20 November 2019: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College
- More news…