On Monday 11 April, ESI Senior Analyst Alexandra Stiglmayer discussed with a group of 15 journalists from South-East Europe the lessons from the visa liberalisation process for the Western Balkans for the enlargement process, the possibility that visa requirements are re-introduced and the situation in Kosovo. The journalists were participants of a training course organised by the Robert Bosch Stiftung and the Thomson Reuters Foundation called "Political and Economic Reporting from Southeast Europe".
11 April 2011
ESI with SEE journalists in Brussels
- 31 July 2018: Reactions to ESI proposal for refugee reception centres in Spain based on the Dutch "Ter Apel" model
- 26 July 2018: ESI interview: Did NATO's intervention in the Balkans work?
- 13 July 2018: Reactions to "Schwan-Knaus proposal for Dublin reform"
- 13 July 2018: Abuja and Benin City – ESI in Nigeria
- 12 July 2018: Brussels – ESI at round table on the European future of Bosnia
- 3 July 2018: The Hague – ESI at Western Balkans Seminar
- 24 June 2018: Vienna – ESI in live debate on Austrian TV: "Asylpolitik als Zerreißprobe – wie schafft Europa das?"
- 21 June 2018: Freiburg – ESI at public event on migration: "Safe pathways instead of deadly sea
- 20 June 2018: Bern – ESI briefing on caviar diplomacy for the Swiss delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- 20 June 2018: Berlin – ESI debating with young social democrats (Jusos) on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 18 June 2018: Prague – Seminar on the future of European migration and asylum policy
- 17 June 2018: Berlin – ESI meets governing board of the Western Balkans Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO)
- 12 June 2018: Vienna – ESI at CLS event on the Western Balkans
- 8 June 2018: Dubrovnik – ESI at European Strategy Forum
- 7 June 2018: Support for ESI-Batory proposal regarding the rule of law in Poland: Lech Walesa and others
- 6 June 2018: Munich and Salzburg – ESI at public debates on European asylum and migration policy
- 6 June 2018: Rome – ESI at conference on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 6 June 2018: Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 28 May 2018: Paris – ESI at ECFR Annual Council Meeting and meetings on the future of European migration policy
- 25 May 2018: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Lessons from the Balkans - Intervention, stability and forecasting
- More news…