ESI's deputy chairman Kristof Bender was invited to the introductory seminar of the fellowship programme for young government officials from the Western Balkans organised by the European Fund for the Balkans in Berlin and Potsdam from 5 to 16 April. The film, shown on 10 April, led to an interesting discussion about what Croatia's experience means for the remainder of the Western Balkans. The participants were overall rather optimistic about the enlargement prospects of the Western Balkans. Nearly all said they think that their respective country will become a EU member within the next 12 years.
10 April 2013
Berlin – Screening of ESI Croatia documentary at EFB Fellowship Programme in Berlin
- 8 November 2018: Tirana – ESI at the Western Balkans Youth Forum
- 5 November 2018: Vienna – ESI takes part in public discussion on European alternatives for Western Balkans youth
- 24 October 2018: Berlin – ESI at Der Spiegel "Zukunft Afrika" conference
- 17 October 2018: Belgrade – ESI at the Belgrade Security Forum
- 17 October 2018: Berlin – ESI at the Berlin European Asylum System Forum
- 12 October 2018: Belgrade – ESI on teaching war at Youth for Peace conference
- 1 October 2018: Berlin – ESI at discussion on Bosnian elections
- 20 September 2018: Kiev – ESI at Association Exchange Forum
- 13 September 2018: Vienna – ESI at Kosovo-Serbia event
- 12 September 2018: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on the European future of Bosnia
- 11 September 2018: Ljubljana – ESI at the Bled Strategic Forum
- 6 September 2018: Skopje – ESI at the annual Aspen conference on the Western Balkans
- 29 August 2018: Santander – ESI presentation at UIMP University: How to save lives and preserve the refugee convention in the Mediterranean - lessons (not) learned
- 25 August 2018: Alpbach – ESI takes part at panel on "New perspectives on EU enlargement"
- 31 July 2018: Reactions to ESI proposal for refugee reception centres in Spain based on the Dutch "Ter Apel" model
- 26 July 2018: ESI interview: Did NATO's intervention in the Balkans work?
- 13 July 2018: Reactions to "Schwan-Knaus proposal for Dublin reform"
- 13 July 2018: Abuja and Benin City – ESI in Nigeria
- 12 July 2018: Brussels – ESI at round table on the European future of Bosnia
- 3 July 2018: The Hague – ESI at Western Balkans Seminar
- More news…