ESI's deputy chairman Kristof Bender was invited to the introductory seminar of the fellowship programme for young government officials from the Western Balkans organised by the European Fund for the Balkans in Berlin and Potsdam from 5 to 16 April. The film, shown on 10 April, led to an interesting discussion about what Croatia's experience means for the remainder of the Western Balkans. The participants were overall rather optimistic about the enlargement prospects of the Western Balkans. Nearly all said they think that their respective country will become a EU member within the next 12 years.
10 April 2013
Berlin – Screening of ESI Croatia documentary at EFB Fellowship Programme in Berlin
- 24 July 2019: Rasnov – ESI at Romanian Film and History Festival
- 12 July 2019: La Hulpe ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10 July 2019: Madrid ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27 June 2019: Geneva ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24 June 2019: Vienna ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23 June 2019: Passau ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20 June 2019: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18 June 2019: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13 June 2019: Banjul Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13 June 2019: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11 June 2019: Vienna ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6 June 2019: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkeys influence in the Western Balkans
- 4 June 2019: Stockholm Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3 June 2019: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31 May 2019: Budapest ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- 30 May 2019: Beirut/Zahlé – ESI on field trip in Lebanon
- 28 May 2019: The Hague – ESI at seminar on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 24 May 2019: Rome ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 21 May 2019: Madrid ESI at conference: "What role for the EU and for Spain?"
- 17 May 2019: Dresden ESI discussing migration policy at CDU party convention
- More news…