ESI's Gerald Knaus presented an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to seven EU ambassadors to Turkey – Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Denmark, Netherlands, and Austria – as well as to the Head of the EU delegation, Béla Szombati, Turkish officials, and other international diplomats.
7 February 2014
Ankara – Presentation of an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to EU ambassadors and other international and Turkish officials
- 12 July 2019: La Hulpe ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10 July 2019: Madrid ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27 June 2019: Geneva ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24 June 2019: Vienna ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23 June 2019: Passau ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20 June 2019: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18 June 2019: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13 June 2019: Banjul Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13 June 2019: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11 June 2019: Vienna ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6 June 2019: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkeys influence in the Western Balkans
- 4 June 2019: Stockholm Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3 June 2019: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31 May 2019: Budapest ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- 30 May 2019: Beirut/Zahlé – ESI on field trip in Lebanon
- 28 May 2019: The Hague – ESI at seminar on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 24 May 2019: Rome ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 21 May 2019: Madrid ESI at conference: "What role for the EU and for Spain?"
- 17 May 2019: Dresden ESI discussing migration policy at CDU party convention
- 14 May 2019: Skopje – ESI debates overcoming bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- More news…