ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a conference in Novi Sad organized by Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung's office in Belgrade and the European Movement in Serbia on "Berlin Process: Achievments and future challenges."
Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on the methodology used in the Commission's annual reports and on the future of EU integration process in the Western Balkans. Other panelists included Secretary General of the RCC Goran Svilanovic, Director of the European Fund for the Balkans Hedvig Morvai and ambassadors of selected EU member states to Serbia.
- ESI, "Wine, dog food and Bosnian clichés – False ideas and why they matter", 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today", 23 October 2017.
- ESI, "The Chapter Illusion – For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations", 15 May 2017.
- Blijesak (Bosnian news portal), "Konferencija o EU integracijama u Mostaru: I dalje imamo perspektivu" ("Conference on EU integration process in Mostar: We continue to have membership perspective"), 29 March 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "Adnan Ćerimagić: The Idea that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Special Case Needs to be Changed", 12 December 2016.
- BiEPB, "The untold story behind Bosnia's EU membership application", 17 March 2016.
- Vijesti.ba (Bosnian news portal), "EU must accept its role both in the good and the bad processes that are happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina", 12 December 2015.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- Nezavisne novine (Bosnian daily), "Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Dayton je svima i krivac i izgovor" ("Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Everyone blames Dayton and use it as excuse"), 15 September 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.
- ESI, "Not for lack of trying. Chronology of efforts to solve Sejdic-Finci conundrum", October 2013.
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013.
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013.