On 6 June 2018 ESI's Kristof Bender, together with Marko Prelec, Professor of Practice at the School of Public Policy at the Central European University (CEU), ran a one-day policy writing workshop for doctoral students at the Centre for Southeast European Studies of the University of Graz.
6 June 2018
Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 8 November 2018: Tirana – ESI at the Western Balkans Youth Forum
- 5 November 2018: Vienna ESI takes part in public discussion on European alternatives for Western Balkans youth
- 24 October 2018: Berlin – ESI at Der Spiegel "Zukunft Afrika" conference
- 17 October 2018: Belgrade ESI at the Belgrade Security Forum
- 17 October 2018: Berlin ESI at the Berlin European Asylum System Forum
- 12 October 2018: Belgrade ESI on teaching war at Youth for Peace conference
- 1 October 2018: Berlin ESI at discussion on Bosnian elections
- 20 September 2018: Kiev ESI at Association Exchange Forum
- 13 September 2018: Vienna – ESI at Kosovo-Serbia event
- 12 September 2018: Sarajevo ESI at conference on the European future of Bosnia
- 11 September 2018: Ljubljana – ESI at the Bled Strategic Forum
- 6 September 2018: Skopje ESI at the annual Aspen conference on the Western Balkans
- 29 August 2018: Santander ESI presentation at UIMP University: How to save lives and preserve the refugee convention in the Mediterranean - lessons (not) learned
- 25 August 2018: Alpbach ESI takes part at panel on "New perspectives on EU enlargement"
- 31 July 2018: Reactions to ESI proposal for refugee reception centres in Spain based on the Dutch "Ter Apel" model
- 26 July 2018: ESI interview: Did NATO's intervention in the Balkans work?
- 13 July 2018: Reactions to "Schwan-Knaus proposal for Dublin reform"
- 13 July 2018: Abuja and Benin City – ESI in Nigeria
- 12 July 2018: Brussels – ESI at round table on the European future of Bosnia
- 3 July 2018: The Hague – ESI at Western Balkans Seminar
- More news…