ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in the annual Bled Strategic Forum where he was a speaker at the panel "Western Balkans: Lost Years or New Hope?" The Bled Strategic Forum was organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Slovenia and took place in Bled from 10 to 11 September 2018.
Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans. Other speakers included Enver Hoxhaj, deputy prime minister of Kosovo, Srdjan Darmanovic, minster of foreign affairs of Montenegro, Terens Spenser Nikolaos Quick, deputy minister for foreign affairs of Greece, Gent Cakaj, deputy minister for Europe and foreign affairs of the Republic of Albania, Andrej Zhernovski, deputy minister for foreign affairs of Macedonia, Hedvig Morvai, executive director of the European Fund for the Balkans and moderator Tim Judah, Balkans correspondent at The Economist.
Adnan also participated in the Young Bled Strategic Forum, which took place in Ljubljana from 7 to 9 September 2018.
- ESI, "Making history? Macedonia and Elysium", 4 April 2018.
- ESI, "Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections – PISA gap", 31 January 2018.
- ESI, "Don't believe the Hype – Why Bosnian democracy will not end this October", 30 January 2018.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: Questionnaire the first thing EU did right in BiH in 10 years" (20 December 2017)
- ESI, "Wine, dog food and Bosnian clich้s – False ideas and why they matter", 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today", 23 October 2017.
- ESI, "The Chapter Illusion – For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations", 15 May 2017.
- Blijesak (Bosnian news portal), "Konferencija o EU integracijama u Mostaru: I dalje imamo perspektivu" ("Conference on EU integration process in Mostar: We continue to have membership perspective"), 29 March 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "Adnan Ćerimagić: The Idea that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Special Case Needs to be Changed", 12 December 2016.
- BiEPB, "The untold story behind Bosnia's EU membership application", 17 March 2016.
- Vijesti.ba (Bosnian news portal), "EU must accept its role both in the good and the bad processes that are happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina", 12 December 2015.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- Nezavisne novine (Bosnian daily), "Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Dayton je svima i krivac i izgovor" ("Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Everyone blames Dayton and use it as excuse"), 15 September 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.
- ESI, "Not for lack of trying. Chronology of efforts to solve Sejdic-Finci conundrum", October 2013.
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013.
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013.